Ladies FS - 2013-14 Grand Prix Final | Golden Skate

Ladies FS - 2013-14 Grand Prix Final

samson

Medalist
Alright folks. Who's doing this one with me? I've got a fresh drink, a bag of gluten free cookies and work in 7.5 hours. Definitely living the life every early 20 something hoped they'll be living on a Friday.

These ladies best bring it.

Carmen95

Rinkside
Thank god it´s mornin here in Germany :D 15 minutes to go, does somebody have a livestream for me? Already missed Pairs and Ice Dance :p

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
Holy moly im so excited! Its 11 in the morning, saturday free all day got my sour candy and sprite ready, live stream is up on russian channel lets go! Waiting for the heavenly creature mao!

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Holy moly im so excited! Its 11 in the morning, saturday free all day got my sour candy and sprite ready, live stream is up on russian channel lets go! Waiting for the heavenly creature mao!

That's the spirit! :thumbsup: Although I'd prefer to watch six heavenly performances, not just one. :biggrin:

samson

Medalist
woot woot!!! we are the strong. the few. grateful that there is only one warmup group for ladies!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker

LOL...it's after 2 a.m. where I'm at. I'm glad this is the last night of full competition, not sure how many more days my body can take the late nights.

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
Dammit the russian sport 2 is not showing yet!! Live feed it started!??

samson

Medalist
Ooof the Russian Ladies and those costumes. I forgot I'm going to have to sit through Anna's free skate. Not my cup of tea.

elif

Medalist
Why eurosport isn't showing ladies?:confused: They did same thing in the last GP too. Everything is live except ladies.:rolleye:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Ooof the Russian Ladies and those costumes. I forgot I'm going to have to sit through Anna's free skate. Not my cup of tea.

Not to mention...what the heck did she do with her hair. It's like she started styling it then got distracted and forgot to finish!

samson

Medalist
It's mermaid shabby chic.

I'm surprised Mao is capable of landing a single triple axel in this warmup the way the audience goes dead silent as she sets up for it.