Ladies FS - 2013-14 Grand Prix Final | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Ladies FS - 2013-14 Grand Prix Final

evangeline

Record Breaker
Unless the sound on my feed wasn't synching properly, Mao finished noticeably ahead of the music. Not good.

Very disappointing performance, but she has a 6 pt lead over Lipnitskaya from the SP....

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Not Mao's best day in the office but her TES still beats Julia's.

ETA: Or not. But still it should be enough.

bixby

Final Flight
What a disappointing competition this has turned out to be. It was more exciting to watch the pairs and ice dance.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
TES is still at 66... looks like she will win, but... :eek:hwell:
Maybe, after this, she'll go back to one 3A in the LP.

samson

Medalist
I swear that girl is playing Hedda when she skates this program. Those axels weren't there tonight, but there are moments when the look she gets in her eyes... man.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I hope you all enjoyed playing "How low can that TES box thingy go!?" :laugh:

Shayuki

Record Breaker

The score felt a bit high even with all the underrotations and the fall but I guess it makes sense somehow.

samson

Medalist
131.66. Still a great score, for a pretty tough skate. She fought through it though and great fashion. I like how everyone went "ooooooooooh" when the lights went out.

Peach

Rinkside
So Julia has the highest TES. Well deserved Julia :)! As for Mao... omg why 2 3As? She should've kept her old layout... Anyway this GPF was a huge disappointment for me. I thought Adelina was gonna win after that huge combination in the beginning... but no. Erm... when is Yuna skating? Lol...