All Star Survivor! | Golden Skate

All Star Survivor!

Kasey

Medalist
Okay, so I am rooting most for the Saboga (?) tribe...any tribe that has Rupert AND Ethan together, yeah, gotta love that. Plus, Rudy is pretty cool. So OF COURSE, who loses the first immunity challenge??? ARGHHHH! I knew then that Tina was gone. But I hate that my Ethan is probably next on the chopping block, unless Rupert and Rudy join in with him.

Other thoughts: Lex is pretty dang cool! (And I think has new artwork since Africa). Richard is an *ss! (And shows it every chance he gets, literally and figuratively!) Sue is probably the smartest one there right now, to already be drinking water, parasites and all. And how the heck did these folks get fire last time they were there? All star Survivor with NO fire after three days??? Yikes! Oh yeah, and if Rob Mariano is truly the "brains of this outfit", they're all in for a bumpy ride!!!!

Yay, it's back! :)

Kasey

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
I'm totally rooting for Rupert, but I'm irritated at him for voting for Tina, tho I guess I understand it. I was hoping Jenna would go. When are these people going to learn that if you're going to insist on shooting off your mouth, you should probably wait at least a week first?

Good to see Alicia is as reactionary as ever. :) And yeah, I think you're right about Lex, his ink volume seems to have doubled since last time. (He and Ethan were the only ones from Africa I could even stand; that was the biggest group of nasty incompatible people I've ever seen. I stopped watching about halfway through because there were just too many people I hated too much). Tom is really cracking me up this time around. And the look on Colby's face when he saw Jerri was priceless!

Yeah, I notice no-one wanted to hug good ol' Richard. Euwwww!! (There's no smiley on here for nausea, or there'd be a whole line of them....)

Blade1

On the Ice
Well Survivor The All Stars was really quite interesting to say the least. For those who didn't see the 1st Survivor with Richard Hatch, be prepared to see him nude for most of this game. Because he was the exact same in the 1st Survivor. He's comfortable being nude, it doesn't bother him, and he doesn't care what other people think either. What annoyed me about him yesterday was how he was being so "sarcastic" each and everytime they showed him. It may have worked for him in the 1st Survivor, but I'm afraid its not going to work this time around.

I would have booted Tina off as well. It was a smart thing to do. And really, they NEVER EVER knew what it was like to be voted off, so why not give them a little taste of it now in the All Star game.

I'm not really sure who I want to win in this All Star. I LOVE Rupert, and am so thrilled he is in this, and THE ONLY STAR from Pearl Island.

Blue Bead

Medalist
I've been waiting for this show to be broadcast as soon as I found out they were going to do an All-Star Survivor. I love Rupert and Sue. Boy, nobody wasted any time making alliances, did they? I think it's really funny seeing Richard back with his nudity. I noticed he brought his skirt with him again, too.:laugh: And it appears that Lex has added to his collection of body art since Africa. Jerry made some comment about keeping her mouth shut for this game. Who is she kidding?:laugh: I doubt I'll believe it even if it does happen.

Blue Bead

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm totally rooting for Rupert, but I'm irritated at him for voting for Tina,
JonnyCoop, me too. I would have gotten rid of the other 2 women, Jerri and Jenna first. I don't know if I am ready to forgive Rupert for that yet. What was he and Rudy thinking about and with what?:laugh: :laugh: I hope they don't get rid of Ethan right away. I like him.

I have Richard Hatch in our work pool. Can't stand him but if he can win me a $100, I will love him.:laugh: :laugh:

Dee

heyang

Record Breaker
I only got to watch the very last seconds. Left the super bowl party too late and I didn't set the TiVO to consider the game going past scheduled broadcast.

Can't wait to watch the encore viewing on Tuesday night.

mike79

On the Ice
I like Tina but I would have voted her out as well. She was the mastermind behind every Ogakor move in Australia and all of the contestants know this. I wouldn't want any previous winner to win except Rich, only because he's such an underdog this time.

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
I sooooooo want Rich out of there at first available opportunity!! I though putting up with 4 weeks of Jon on the last one was bad enough; Rich may well be worse.

Blade1

On the Ice
I can't stand Richard Hatch either. And like you said Jonnycoop if we thought Jon was bad enough during Perl Island, Richard Hatch is the icing on the cake that is for dam sure. You know the way I see it is this, when Richard Hatch took part in the very first Survivor, and won, his attitude and the way he acts perhaps worked then. NOW, people know how to play the game, and know how the game works, so his attitude, and the way he is acting on the island is NOT going to get him far in the game.

As for Tina getting the boot, I for one, would want to kick off the "targets" Those who have already pocketed 1 million dollars from past Survivor's. However others who haven't won, perhaps would want to perhaps take someone who has won the million to the final two, in thinking perhaps they would win, since the other has won from a previous Survior. But hey that could easily backfire.

Apparently this Survivor is going to be the toughest Survivor yet. Since they have all played the game once before, they have made them really work for alot of things.

Pati

On the Ice
I hope Richard gets voted off next. I couldn't stand him the first time and I can stand him even less this time! Rudy is from my home town, and I am really hoping he wins this time.

I don't understand why they even invited previous winners.

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
It's my understanding that they had actually asked ALL past contestants on (with I imagine the exception of Osten:D ) and these are the ones who said yes, tho I imagine there were a few more so they may have pared it down to the most "telegenic". If by some miracle a previous winner wins again, I hope they will have the good grace to give all the proceeds to charity.

I'm wondering, once they get 16 regular editions under their belt, if they'll end up having a show consisting of all the people who got voted off first. That would be interesting.

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
JonnyCoop said:
I'm wondering, once they get 16 regular editions under their belt, if they'll end up having a show consisting of all the people who got voted off first. That would be interesting.
That would be really interesting. However, I don't think that will happen and I'm sure that Deb from Australia would not want to participate.

Herm (sk8ngnutt)

Kasey

Medalist
Well, of course, it depends on which team goes to tribal council. I HOPE that Richard goes very soon! (Now I'm really glad I did not start watching the show until the very end of the first one, I couldn't have stood his obnoxiousness for the whole season!) And Sue, yeah, she's a bit of a pain as well! I think Boston Rob is just as clueless and obnoxious as he was the first time, but they'll probably hold on to him for a while for his physical use in challenges.

Kasey

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I feel so sad because Rudy got the boot. I think it was a compassion vote to get him off. I think the guys should start thinking with their minds and get Jenna off. As Ethan said, who put her in charge of the tribe???

Dee

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Yeah, it's pretty bad that Jenna is on the same team with Jerri and yet of the two, JENNA is the one that everyone wants to slap!!:\

It was very sad to see Rudy go....but it was a smart move. If Saboga had voted Ethan off, how would they be able to compete, they are already having trouble with that!
I liked Jenna L. on the first Survivor very much but am NOT liking her at all on All Stars.
Ethan is the only former winner I don't want to see voted off--partly because Saboga needs his strength.
I hope Ethan and Rupert will bond....and continue on into the merge whenever that happens. Jenna needs to be the next one off Saboga, but I really hope they don't have to go to Tribal Council next week!

mike79

On the Ice
It was nice to see that even though Rudy was voted out everyone still showed him a lot of respect.

Is Ethan the biggest whiner on this show? It must be because he doesn't have anyone's coattails to ride to the finals this time.

Rob M. is really starting to stand out. He's doing a great job as leader of his tribe, especially in the IC last night. I think we'll see him go far. His whole tribe is bonding well (except Sue) and it was funny to watch them have fun in the rain while the other tribes were miserable.

guinevere

Final Flight
I can't believe that the vote came down to either Rudy or Ethan last night. Why oh why did no one think to vote off Jenna?? grrrrrr

Rob M seems to have done some thinking about how to play the game since Marquesas. I still don't care for him personally, but I could hardly recognize him in last night's episode as the apathetic lazybones from S4! Good effort in the reward challenge, and my eyes popped open when he tipped his team's boat singlehandedly to get the rest of the weights out - there were still quite a few! Chapera is definitely looking like the team to beat right now!

guinevere