Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: What is the best strategy for amazing Asada to challenge incredible Kim at the Games?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Orc View Post
    I don't care what Julia's coach says. I think Yuna skates like a robot and Mao can't jump to save her life.
    By your logic, what does it mean that Julia gets beat, and in all likelihood, will continue to get beat by these two? That Julia is a third rate skater who can neither jump nor emote?

Since I don't agree with that conclusion, I can only think that your premises are false, and that an Orc is merely a jumped-up troll.

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by Robeye View Post
    By your logic, what does it mean that Julia gets beat, and in all likelihood, will continue to get beat by these two? That Julia is a third rate skater who can neither jump nor emote?

Since I don't agree with that conclusion, I can only think that your premises are false, and that an Orc is merely a jumped-up troll.
    Don't mock me and I'm not a troll. I simply stated my opinion. Don't like it? Go praise your queens.

Custard Title
    Why do people continue to claim that Mao Asada is incapable of doing a 2Lo? She has done perfectly fine 2Loop on occasions such as NHK 2012 (her first jump) and TEB 2008 (second jump). Beyond the solo 2Lo, she has done clean -2Lo combinations at least once every competition this season and last. One might as well say that Adelina can't do 3Flip despite her landing it in the SP for, oh every competition this season?

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by CarneAsada View Post
    Why do people continue to claim that Mao Asada is incapable of doing a 2Lo? She has done perfectly fine 2Loop on occasions such as NHK 2012 (her first jump) and TEB 2008 (second jump). Beyond the solo 2Lo, she has done clean -2Lo combinations at least once every competition this season and last. One might as well say that Adelina can't do 3Flip despite her landing it in the SP for, oh every competition this season?
    She always underrotates her 2L when she does her 3F-2L-2L combo. Besides that, she never landed her triple axels (her money jumps) clean this season. She also makes various mistakes and her jumps are also quite small and mediocre at best. I stopped caring for her after the olympics. Sure it's "brave" that she decided to start from scratch and relearn her techniques... but look at her. I think it was a waste of time. She still can't jump properly after all those years of training. If her federation wasn't so strong, she wouldn't be getting these huge scores.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12