Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Tuktamysheva's Career

Banned
    it should be an alarm for Tuk to leave Mishin with rumors of Gachinski have left him already
    Tuk still has next season to get herself together, but she needs a make over fast even Leonova is getting back to form

I think she can still redeem herself next season but if there is no progress, she will be in trouble in 2016,
    Medvedeva, Sakhanovich, Sotskova, Proklova etc will all be senior eligibles

she needs to run away from Mishin now
    just dont go to Sokolovskaya or her career is done forever

Custard Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    she needs to run away from Mishin now
    just dont go to Sokolovskaya or your career is done forever
    She needs to go to Adelina's coach, and if Adelina has a sports psychologist she needs the psychologist too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CarneAsada View Post
    She needs to go to Adelina's coach, and if Adelina has a sports psychologist she needs the psychologist too.
    finding a new coach is a tricky one, all the good russian coaches are loaded

Buyanova has Sotnikova and Kovtun, doubt she'll take her
    Tutberidze group is very full Julia, Adian, Medvedeva, Voronov etc.
    Goncharenko has Radionova, Samarin and Proklova,
    maybe go to Sakhanovich's coach Pisarenko ?

or she could phone her old coach Svetlana V., have her come back to Russia and coach her again

Custom Title
    I hope she leaves! She can't do the same sp and lp forever like she's been doing and losing her jumps and sp disasters.

Custom Title
    Next year is the make it or break it year for her; she cannot stay mediocre and worse going backwards. She needs to embrace her body and move on - where is that girl who could do a triple axel????

Banned
    Why would anyone stay with Mishin. His only focus is waiting for another Plushenko comeback until he is 80 years old, just like the pathetic Russian federation of stupidity. Of course Tuks should leave him and run as fast as she can.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by pangtongfan View Post
    Why would anyone stay with Mishin. His only focus is waiting for another Plushenko comeback until he is 80 years old, just like the pathetic Russian federation of stupidity. Of course Tuks should leave him and run as fast as she can.
    I think he seems stuck in his heyday of students back in the 90s and early 00s, I do think a change would do Liza good. What about Irina Slutskaya's coach, Zhanna Gramova? Or Viktoria Volchkova?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by coppertop1 View Post
    I think he seems stuck in his heyday of students back in the 90s and early 00s, I do think a change would do Liza good. What about Irina Slutskaya's coach, Zhanna Gramova? Or Viktoria Volchkova?
    I think Gramova would be perfect. Tuktamysheva is actually a very similar skater to Slutskaya, and Gromova did wonders with her, and knew how to build off her strengths and disguise her weaknesses.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by pangtongfan View Post
    I think Gramova would be perfect. Tuktamysheva is actually a very similar skater to Slutskaya, and Gromova did wonders with her, and knew how to build off her strengths and disguise her weaknesses.
    Everyone was talking about the young Russians's coaches that are in-demand, so I thought about Gromova because of Irina Slutskaya who had a lot of success.

Custom Title
    I think Liza looks thinner in the most recent two competitions, and her body so far is not worse than Mirai or Zhang's, both have much larger bone frame in addition to the muscle/fat they grained. The most probable reason is that she is not trained properly, or Michin does not spent enough time coaching her. Too bad Liza's spin is not on par with the new group of Russian junior ladies. So her jumps may be her only weapon.

Custom Title
    To be fair - Liza is a 16 years old Girl, who grew up in the public and now becomes older and begin to think about all the things, which happens around her.
    She was injured or ill the whole season. Has to deal with puberty. And then the pressure to get the olympic spot. I can feel how difficult all this must be for her.

The only Thing I want for Liza is, that she becomes the happy Girl she was one, two years ago. Get healthy and get back the security to her jumps she had.
    Then we will see, how all These russian Girls will fight against each other next year. And of course, not all will survive puberty or get one those three sports for the big championsips ...

http://so14.ski.ba/ Liza on 3rd camera?

Rinkside
    Adian Pitkeev is half Kalmyk

Banned
    update on Tuktamysheva's weight problem: http://cs311423.vk.me/v311423529/97ca/jyh-MtCJ2c4.jpg

she seems to have gradually lost a few pounds since last year
    hopefully she loses 2 - 5 pounds more and she should get her jumps back

Custom Title
    I really hope Adelina's and Julia's success at Sochi fires up Tukt. I strongly feel that Tukt has the best jumping technique out of all three, and she is the most interesting to me (It's just that she's reusing the same choreography, same dark music over and over again ). I really, really hope she changes to another coach and gets much better choreography. When she's on, she can be the best.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast