Tuktamysheva's Career | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Tuktamysheva's Career

BounceAround

On the Ice
Am I the only one who likes all her programs of questionable artistic merit? I play the music from her so-called "Oriental" dance club short program on repeat :biggrin:.

Good luck tomorrow, Liza!

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
:rolleye: That's really all you think about, isn't it?

I hope Liza kicks butt, wins medals, and then turns around and eats a big icecream right in front of you.

she acknowledged she had weight issues.
why did she bother to lose weight when she had no issues ?
why would coaches slam her weight if she had no issues ?

now she lost some of her excess
her next task now is to regain her jumps back
I think she is on the right track

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
she acknowledged she had weight issues.
why did she bother to lose weight when she had no issues ?
why would coaches slam her weight if she had no issues ?

now she lost some of her excess
her next task now is to regain her jumps back
I think she is on the right track

I guess this means you will stop calling for Liza to develop an eating disorder and begin again on calling on Artur to hang himself.

John King

Final Flight
Like Rachael Flatt (another skater who seems to be a magnet for internet trolls trashing a non-existent weight problem), Elizaveta has a round face, which gives some critics the impression of being chubby, to put it mildly. With this obsession on physical perfection, I'm surprised more skaters are not coming down with eating disorders.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Liza injured herself just a few minutes ago (fell on back crossovers after landing a 2a/3t) and w/d from the Russian Cup Final competition :no:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Liza injured herself just a few minutes ago (fell on back crossovers after landing a 2a/3t) and w/d from the Russian Cup Final competition :no:

Oh no! :( :no: :no:

I hope she rests up and heals well.

andyjo24

Medalist
Oh no!!

And she was doing so well too! Landing 3lz+3toe, 3lz, and 2a+3t. Hope she gets well soon and shows Lipnitskaya and Sotnikova how a real 3lz should be done. :p

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
And she was doing so well too! Landing 3lz+3toe, 3lz, and 2a+3t. Hope she gets well soon and shows Lipnitskaya and Sotnikova how a real 3lz should be done. :p

Liza's 3Lz is :love: (Part of the reason I've never understood people who are shrieking for her to leave Mishin and go to the coach of Lip and Sot...)

Anyway, the Professor says the initial diagnosis is a ligament tear. :cry: Poor Liza. Hope she stays off long enough to heal up properly!

gmyers

Record Breaker
I want Liza to get well and go to a competiton where judges give her a new fresh look after she stops doing tangos for sp and lp. Right now judges are all about giving Liza low pcs because of her doing the same program for her sp and lp for 4 years. People are right it doesn't take a new coach to get new programs but it may in her case. Get well soon.

LRK

Record Breaker
Thanks for all the information, DobrinFan!

Oh, poor Liza... Get well, and rest - and come back next season with fresh energy and confidence!

I suppose that if it had to happen it's better that it did so at the tail end of the season - this will give her longer to heal, and less temptation to come back to the ice prematurely.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I want Liza to get well and go to a competiton where judges give her a new fresh look after she stops doing tangos for sp and lp. Right now judges are all about giving Liza low pcs because of her doing the same program for her sp and lp for 4 years. People are right it doesn't take a new coach to get new programs but it may in her case. Get well soon.

Liza chose the Latin themes. The skaters make the music choices.

But let's not let the facts get in the way of some Mishin-bashing.