Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Tuktamysheva's Career

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    update on Tuktamysheva's weight problem: http://cs311423.vk.me/v311423529/97ca/jyh-MtCJ2c4.jpg
    Great! A selfie complete validates her "weight problem".... or shall I say, your problem with her weight.

Custom Title
    This may have been asked before, but: is there a possibility she may go to a foreign coach? There are plenty of great coaches in Russia but I wonder if they're all overloaded. I can't recall a Russian competitive athlete training for Russia going to say an American coach. I know she already uses Jeff Buttle as a choreographer, would it be too much of a stretch for her to, say, move to Toronto to train with Orser? Keep in mind that I have NO Idea if any of her sponsors would pay for that to happen. Just wondering.

Thoughts, anyone?

I'd love for Liza to get back in the saddle again. She was once the great hope for Sochi. Here's hoping she can be on the team in 2018.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rollerblade View Post
    Great! A selfie complete validates her "weight problem".... or shall I say, your problem with her weight.
    Tuk's weight has been slammed by Russian coaches as the cost why she struggled
    from Averbukh, Zhulin, Tutberidze even Mishin said Tuktamysheva needed to lose weight

Custom Title
    Liza is so beautiful!

Mishin never said she had to lose weight. Ever.

But we all know you think Liza is practically obese and she should starve herself with an eating disorder to meet your exacting standards.

Custom Title
    Could she go to Tarasova? Or does she not train ladies singles?

Banned
    Eh, Tuktamysheva looks like an old lady in a 20-something year old's body. Her lines are, shall we say, not pretty, and she seems to ooze a rather bad attitude. She could conceivably make a comeback...but considering how much stronger the teenie bopper Russian girls are, it's unlikely she'll ever rise to the top of the pile.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by anyanka View Post
    Could she go to Tarasova? Or does she not train ladies singles?
    Tarasova would love a ladies' Olympic champion. It's the only gold medal she's missing.

Custom Title
    Didn't Tarasova coach Shizuka Arakawa?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by BounceAround View Post
    Tarasova would love a ladies' Olympic champion. It's the only gold medal she's missing.
    OK I had temporary amnesia and forgot she coached MAO! Of course!!

Liza under Tarasova = 2018 champ?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
    Didn't Tarasova coach Shizuka Arakawa?
    Arakawa left Tarasova a few months before winning the OGM . That one must have hurt.

I agree that Tarasova deserves credit for that, but I'd imagine she'd like to be sitting in the K&C, hugging Arakawa with her big fur coat, and bawling her eyes out.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by BounceAround View Post
    Which pairs team did she coach? I can't find it on the Wiki's list, though Wiki is hardly a holy grail when it comes to complete information.

Custom Title
    I have no recollection of a pair either.

Custom Title
    Tarasova coached Rodnina/Zaitsev to both (?) of their gold medals. Whether you agree with her methods or not, Tarasova is quite amazing.

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/ptich...0/4000_320.jpg

Banned
    more update for Tuktamyheva weight loss, wow she lost alot of her excess : http://cs311423.vk.me/v311423529/97d7/D6GFGLzpMY0.jpg
    Kudos to her !

Tuk will be competing in Russian Cup Final tommorow

Custom Title
    Am I the only one who likes all her programs of questionable artistic merit? I play the music from her so-called "Oriental" dance club short program on repeat .

Good luck tomorrow, Liza!

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast