Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Tuktamysheva's Career

Size 7 Knife Boots Sam-Skwantch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FSfan99 View Post
    Just a clarification about Google -- the search shows "weight" after her name for you because of your previous search history. This doesn't show that many people search about her "weight issues." It just indicates that YOU search about her weight.

I've been a lurker on this forum long enough to know you're going to call me a troll because I don't post often, but I'm expecting it already
    I can't....
    Sorry Sky_fly20 but that's funny!!

Banned
    Just a clarification about Google -- the search shows "weight" after her name for you because of your previous search history. This doesn't show that many people search about her "weight issues." It just indicates that YOU search about her weight.

I've been a lurker on this forum long enough to know you're going to call me a troll because I don't post often, but I'm expecting it already
    well maybe its some sort of Geographical location that google shows

but click on images:

the image suggest Tukatmysheva weight

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post

but click on images:

Again: that is because it makes suggestions based on YOUR previous searches.

Custom Title

but click on images:

I have better things to do then search "Tuktamysheva weight" on Google

Missing Tdizzle and SDiggity golden411's Avatar
    ... type google: Tuktamysheva and the word weight comes after the suggested search ...
    Quote Originally Posted by spread beagle View Post
    It is not working for my google. I only get following suggest: figure skater, father, triple axel, 2012, 2013, twitter, skate canada, alina, liza, wiki...

I think google suggest work with your previous data, so it only give proof to your own obsession with ice cream, I think. But even I like ice cream, I don't get weight suggestion.
    Just a clarification about Google -- the search shows "weight" after her name for you because of your previous search history. This doesn't show that many people search about her "weight issues." It just indicates that YOU search about her weight. ...
    Quote Originally Posted by karne View Post
    Again: that is because it makes suggestions based on YOUR previous searches.
    Agree with SB, FSF, and karne 100%.
    sky_fly's previous focus on weight is the reason for Google's suggested search in her/his case.
    Google suggests what it thinks the individual user wants.

Size 7 Knife Boots Sam-Skwantch's Avatar
    Please stop!!

+1

When I do this I get 2013, triple axle, skate canada, 2008 and figure skating.

I think that, if I see the expression "weight issues" again, I might scream. It's my calm, reasoned, thoughtful conclusion that this might indeed be the case. I just thought I'd mention it, among friends, you know, and give fair warning, that such a thing might, indeed, on calm reflection, be imminent.

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA CaroLiza_fan's Avatar
    Curiosity just got the better of me. So, I just did the Google test to see what happened.

I am probably a good control sample, because I ALWAYS use the private browsing, so Firefox doesn't remember what I'm up to. Plus, I haven't done a Google search for Liza for a VERY long time - I normally just go directly to her Instagram or her vKontakte profile!

Anyway, here are the 10 suggestions it came up with:

Tuktamysheva
    Tuktamysheva 2013
    Tuktamysheva triple axle
    Tuktamysheva Skate Canada
    Tuktamysheva 2008
    Tuktamysheva 2011
    Tuktamysheva Japan Open
    Tuktamysheva ISU
    Tuktamysheva weight
    Tuktamysheva ready to make an impact

I should add, I have NEVER searched for anything to do with her weight. For the simple reason that I don't believe she has weight issues!

Quote Originally Posted by 96skiluvr View Post
    ????? Get a life and stop stalking her Instagram to see what drink she orders at Starbucks
    To be fair, I stalk her Instagram as well.

But, the difference is that I see a perfectly healthy looking girl, doing perfectly normal things.

Anyway, here's a photo she posted on it on Monday:

http://distilleryimage8.ak.instagram...88e0555c_8.jpg

Liza can cook!!! She truly is my perfect woman!!!

On the one hand, it's good to see her back on her feet. But I really hope she isn't putting too much weight on it too soon!

Good luck with the recovery Liza

CaroLiza_fan

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by CaroLiza_fan View Post
    On the one hand, it's good to see her back on her feet. But I really hope she isn't putting too much weight on it too soon!

CaroLiza_fan
    For what it's worth when I broke my foot, they put me in a boot that still allowed me to walk on it, but they did advise me to walk on it as little as possible.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by CaroLiza_fan View Post
    Liza can cook!!! She truly is my perfect woman!!!

CaroLiza_fan
    It looks like one of those special boots that they put on so you can still hobble around, without hurting yourself and without the inconvenience of crutches.

Banned
    cannot believe Anna now has a higher PB Score than Tuk and has improved alot
    with that said, given Tuk's slow spins I am afraid her days are numbered in Russia

sadly Tuktamiheva's career may come to an end soon
    she has been plagued by many back injuries too

Custom Title
    Don't write her off yet. They have now 3 places for both Europeans and worlds, and Tuktamysheva may surprise us. She may not finish first at the nationals, but if she finishes third, she is going to Europeans and then... look how Pogorilaya finished 4th at the worlds but she still managed to place only 8th at the nationals. Give Tuktamusheva a chance.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hanca View Post
    Don't write her off yet. They have now 3 places for both Europeans and worlds, and Tuktamysheva may surprise us. She may not finish first at the nationals, but if she finishes third, she is going to Europeans and then... look how Pogorilaya finished 4th at the worlds but she still managed to place only 8th at the nationals. Give Tuktamusheva a chance.
    Tuktamysheva's weight issues and body type will be her disadvantatge
    she just isnt genetically thin and lean like Anna Pogorilaya with her long limbs

Custom Title
    Tuktamysheva's weight issues and body type will be her disadvantatge
    she just isnt genetically thin and lean like Anna Pogorilaya with her long limbs
    Oh, please, give it rest! Genetically thin!!!! What about your weight, are YOU genetically thin?

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast