top ten Olympic ladies
I will take stab:
More or less: more is more
1. Yuna Kim (win both SP/FS)
2. Mao Asada (some mistakes in SP/FS, but base value and PCS will keep her up)
3. Julia Lipnitskaia (2 clean skates, bit lower PCS will give her bronze)
4. Ashley Wagner (clean SP, some < in the FS)
Is my top 4 picks. After that it get's muddier:
5. Akiko Suzuki (some mistakes, but solid enough for 5th)
6. Gracie Gold (mistake in SP, strong FS)
7. Carolina Kostner (I have a feeling she's either going to bomb or medal, so this is just an "average", really)
8. Adelina Sotnikova (strong SP, mistakes in FS)
9. Kanako Murakami (solid skates, tech panel will no be too harsh at Olys)
10. 3rd american
1-Yu-na - she is the strongest here
2 - Mao and her last season and her HIIIIIIGH pcs..
3 - Julia and her Oly debut and her rising pcs with every clean skate, I hope
4 - Ashley - she is the least talented among the top ladies but her consistency and good pcs will put her ahead of Caro..
5 - Caro - the best pcs/the weakest tes
6 - Akiko - not enough but still quite good for 6th
7 - Graaaaaaaaaace - if she skates clean, that's all she needs
8 - Rus girl? :D
9 - Osmond - just because!
10 - Kanako...-the weakest japanese lady at the moment but still pleasant to look at
Best comeback EVOR!
1. Kim Yu-Na
2. Mao Asada
3. Julia Lipnitskaya
4. Carolina Kostner
5. Akiko Suzuki
6. Ashley Wagner
7. Gracie Gold
8. Kanako Murakami
9. Adelina Sotnikova
10. 3rd US lady/ Li Zijun
I'm guessing Li Zijun won't be making a splash this season sadly. That tenth place is more of a hope than a prediction.
"Hold an edge and look sexy!"
In no certain order:
Kaetlyn Osmond/maybe the 3rd US rep