1st VCR Alert Of February | Golden Skate

1st VCR Alert Of February

IDLERACER

Medalist
Tara Lipinski will be on the Hollywood Squares all this week. I hope she's alot funnier than Oksana Baiul was.

Rumor also has it that there will be ice skaters on Family Feud at some point early this month. Whether that's this week or next week I don't know, because Yahoo's listings don't mention anything about participants.

The Family Feud episodes are supposed to run the week of February 16th to 20th and it's supposed to be the Stars On Ice cast featured as contestants.
In my area, East Coast/New Jersey/Philadelphia area, Family Feud is on sometime in the late afternoon or very early evening.

IDLERACER

Medalist
I hadn't seen this show in awhile. It certainly has become formulaic. Whenever there's a moderately scatalogical question and answer, the camera always goes straight to Tammy Faye Bakker for a reaction shot from the supposedly "shocked" Christian. Whenever there's nothing particularly interesting going on, the camera tends to linger on Tara, because she's this week's "hot chick." One wonders what it would look and sound like without the "Applause" and "Laugh" signs constantly flashing on at even the most benign innuendo.