Does Anyone Use The Free On-Line Calendars??? | Golden Skate

Does Anyone Use The Free On-Line Calendars???

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
If so, which ones do you use??? Do they seem pretty stable???

I use 2 because one you could search for a particular event but now is not emailing reminders. The 2nd one would send the reminders but now I can't get into it. The ones I use are Yahoo calendar (not sending reminder emails) and MSN calendar and can't get into right now.

loopy

Final Flight
I use google calender. I love it - I have about 5 calenders and can view them in one or individually. I can set the reminders specific to the event.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I also use Google Calendar. It syncs nicely with my iCal on my phone, so that's a big plus.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
loopy & Mrs. P., thanks I'll check out the Google calendar. I guess I've always steered away from Google because when I worked they said we couldn't use Google, not sure why but they did. Thanks so much, I can always count on you.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I stay away from Google because of my youtube account. If they ban you on YouTube, goodbye calendar, Google mail, and Google website. I did this once & never again.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
True-but aol is free these days. You create an account, and you get a calendar.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I use WinCalander. I use the one that puts one month on each page. It is in MS Word.doc format and its easy to edit...great for many things..I have one saved as "Doctor Appts." I think this year I have about 100 entries! :laugh:

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I use WinCalander. I use the one that puts one month on each page. It is in MS Word.doc format and its easy to edit...great for many things..I have one saved as "Doctor Appts." I think this year I have about 100 entries! :laugh:

Welcome to "older" age :rofl:

loopy

Final Flight
My main google account is not my youtube account. You can have as many google accounts as you want.