Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuna Kim compete at Golden Spin of Zagreb, Croatia, Dec 5-8

Quote Originally Posted by Blades of Passion View Post
    I hope Miki wins the event. Because...LOL. How interesting would that make things.
    You're in for a much bigger treat. Miki will do more than that. She will win Golden Spin, take the Japanese National title and then defeat the big three at the Olympics.

Skating is art, if you let it be. Blades of Passion's Avatar
    I asked for something interesting, not the apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by Blades of Passion View Post
    I asked for something interesting, not the apocalypse.
    Considering Miki's poor shape from her most recent competition in Japan, scoring 147 overall, asking for her to defeat Yuna is pretty much asking for the Apocalypse.

Can someone tell me which two GP events she is missing? I don't understand how this works. She is clearly in good shape then? I will read aerticle but just am confused why she can't do second Gp but can do Zagreb, a senior B event? It is ISU rules for Oly inclusion I am asking for clarification. Thanks, and I can't wait to see her programs!.

Considering she already pulled out of the GP she is not able to do one of the events now even if she'd be ready for the events. AFAIK Golden Spin is AFTER the GP events, so while she may not be well enough NOW to skate she could be in another MONTH.

Quote Originally Posted by cooper View Post
    i hope i won't be disappointed w/ her programs..
    That would be impossible, cooper!

~high art~
    Quote Originally Posted by skateluvr View Post
    That would be impossible, cooper!
    Lol this thing is so obsessed.

[QUOTE=Tonichelle;784759]Considering she already pulled out of the GP she is not able to do one of the events now even if she'd be ready for the events. AFAIK Golden Spin is AFTER the GP events, so while she may not be well enough NOW to skate she could be in another MONTH.[/QUOTe

thanks toni, does she need a monster score to make up for being absent from GP? Besides Miki, who will be her competitors? (in name only of course, lol).

[QUOTE=skateluvr;784762]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    Considering she already pulled out of the GP she is not able to do one of the events now even if she'd be ready for the events. AFAIK Golden Spin is AFTER the GP events, so while she may not be well enough NOW to skate she could be in another MONTH.[/QUOTe

thanks toni, does she need a monster score to make up for being absent from GP?
    Besides Miki, who will be her competitors? (in name only of course, lol).
    Why would she?

Quote Originally Posted by Moment View Post
    Lol this thing is so obsessed.
    If you are referring to me, you are either challenged by the language or rude...I was teasing cooper who will LOVE her programs as will EVERYONE, AS SHE IS ION THE LIST OF GREATS!!!! HUMOR INTENDED!!!!

[QUOTE=Tonichelle;784763]

Why would she?
    I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS WORKS. If one withdraws from 2 gp events and does a senior B is their a minimum score required? Capiche?

Custard Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Krislite View Post
    You're in for a much bigger treat. Miki will do more than that. She will win Golden Spin, take the Japanese National title and then defeat the big three at the Olympics.
    Oh yes. And Kim will win Korean nationals. Hae-Jin Kim, that is. With Park and Choi being the others on the podium and Yuna in... 4TH!

On a more realistic note: will Miki's total score be higher than Yuna's FS score?

~high art~
    Ok sorry about it.

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS WORKS. If one withdraws from 2 gp events and does a senior B is their a minimum score required? Capiche?
    Minimum tech scores are valid for two seasons.

She doesn't need any min score. She's the reigning world champion. Do you think the IOC & ISU are going to ask her to sit it out because she missed GP this year due to some minor injury?

Quote Originally Posted by CarneAsada View Post
    A more realistic question would be this: will Miki's total score be higher than Yuna's FS score?
    LOL.

But realistically speaking, is Miki going to go? She has a bigger fish to fry in December, namely Nats. If she can't do well at Nats, it's over for her.

Not if they already earned the minimum from last season. If you recall, Yuna went to Worlds last year and I heard she got a decent score.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast