Yuna Kim compete at Golden Spin of Zagreb, Croatia, Dec 5-8 | Page 19 | Golden Skate

Yuna Kim compete at Golden Spin of Zagreb, Croatia, Dec 5-8

ordinary person

On the Ice
Are you kidding? The color tights look tacky, or like something a 10 year old girl should be we wearing.

(black being the exception with some outfits)

How on earth can color tights look tacky when Carolina and Adelina looked almost nude.

You don't have that with colored tights plus i don't see how that also has to do with 10-year old girls when colored tights look pretty classy, modest and fashionable compared to the huge obsession of showing skin.

Anyways, unless you're talking about colored tights with little bunnies, squares or dots on them then yes, it would make you look like a 10-year old on the ice.

TryMeLater

On the Ice
That fall in the LP really shook her, and the PCS were a tad high, however after that 3Lz-2T she really sold the program.
It's one competition, so I wouldn't read to much into it.

karlowens2

On the Ice
She looked like she was just doing a run through. No energy. She seems woried about her jumps. They were low and barely around. BUT, she´s an increadible competitor. Expect her to rise to the occasion in Sochi. She doesn´t usually give into nerves. If I were her I´d stay out of competitions until Olympics. Don´t risk an injury - a perenial problem for the Queen.:love:

desertskates

Medalist
Yuna is back in Korea, and in a press conference held at the airport, she said among other things that she is considering competing at Korean Nationals, though it is not decided yet. However, she did rule out 4CC.

I think this sounds like the best plan. I do think she needs Korean nationals to put these programs out there one more time, and Korean nationals will give her a chance to shine at home, boosting her confidence. 4CC would just be too much.

RABID

Final Flight
I think this sounds like the best plan. I do think she needs Korean nationals to put these programs out there one more time, and Korean nationals will give her a chance to shine at home, boosting her confidence. 4CC would just be too much.

The problem with her only skating the Korean nationals is that when she finally skates at Sochi it will be her FIRST time skating to some serious competition. If anyone can get away with that it is her but I certainly DON'T think this is the best plan for her. She is giving too much care and attention to her own abilities and not enough to the abilities and performances her Sochi competition will have ready for her. It is a balancing act that has her leaning too far the side of caution, I think.:eek:hwell:

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
The problem with her only skating the Korean nationals is that when she finally skates at Sochi it will be her FIRST time skating to some serious competition. If anyone can get away with that it is her but I certainly DON'T think this is the best plan for her. She is giving too much care and attention to her own abilities and not enough to the abilities and performances her Sochi competition will have ready for her. It is a balancing act that has her leaning too far the side of caution, I think.:eek:hwell:

It worked last year when she won Worlds, but the other competitors will certainly have upped their game by then.