2014 Four Nationals (CZE, HUN, POL, SVK) - Bratislava, Slovakia 20-22/12/2013 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2014 Four Nationals (CZE, HUN, POL, SVK) - Bratislava, Slovakia 20-22/12/2013

vexlak

Rinkside
Rajicova was better at Ice Challenge and NRW Trophy and worse (but only by 3 points) at Nationals. So I guess it's Rajicova for Euros and Olympics with Simancikova getting Worlds?

What complicates matters though is that Bronislava Dobiasova became the Slovak champion. If I was the Slovak Fed, I'd ignore that inconvenient fact though since she only has one triple (salchow) that she didn't manage to fully rotate in her FS. :p

Agree.
In addition, Rajicova beat Simancikova at Nepela trophy too. The Slovak federation managed to stress out both girls pretty good... :)
I do not think that Dobiasova has points for Euros as she competed only at JGP as junior.
Here are her results from ISU; http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs_pb_00034249.htm

Ah yes, I completely forgot about the minimum scores.

Dobiasova narrowly earned the Euros SP score but narrowly missed the FS score at JGP Kosice.

Theoretically, she could compete at New Year's Cup or Mentor Nestle Nesquick Toruń Cup in order to meet them.

Worlds minimum scores are way out of her reach at present. She seems to be a promising skater though. I really like her posture and lines and musicality.

Buttercup

Record Breaker
So at least one member of the Brezina family gets to leave Bratislava as a champion... if I were Brezinova, my brother would never hear the end of it ;)

I see that she has the TES minimums forEuros and the Olympics. It would be cute if they both get to go.

vexlak

Rinkside
Ah yes, I completely forgot about the minimum scores.

Dobiasova narrowly earned the Euros SP score but narrowly missed the FS score at JGP Kosice.

Theoretically, she could compete at New Year's Cup or Mentor Nestle Nesquick Toruń Cup in order to meet them.

Worlds minimum scores are way out of her reach at present. She seems to be a promising skater though. I really like her posture and lines and musicality.

Rajicova will represent Slovakia @ Europeans and as long as she meets "some elements" set by the Slovak Federation, she is going to Sochi.

Here is the article:
http://sport.sme.sk/c/7048143/v-soci-by-mala-reprezentovat-rajicova.html

Interesting. It's the right decision, I think. If she skates semi-decently at Euros, she should go to the Olympics as she's been better so far this season and Simancikova has bombed at every single event pretty much. If she bombs at Euros, then they might as well Simancikova who earned the spot in the first place.