5 . Anastasia Martyusheva - Alexei Rogonov - Moscow
6. Alexandra Minina - Semei Stepanov - Perm Krai
7. Lina fedorova - Maxim Miroshkin - Moscow
8. Maria Vigalova - Egor Zakroev - Perm Krai

9. Christina Astakhova - Maxim Kudryukov - Moscow
10 . Vasilisa Davankova - Andrei Deputat - Moscow
11. Katarina Gerboldt - Alexander Enbert - St. Petersburg

12. Natalia Mitina - Yuri Shevchuk - Moscow
Alt : Yuko Kavaguti - Alexander Smirnov - St. Petersburg Anastasia Gubanova - Alex Sintsov - Perm

ICE DANCING
1. Ekaterina Bobrova - Dmitri Soloviev - Moscow
2 . Elena Ilinykh - Nikita Katsalapov - Moscow
3 . Ksenia Monko - Kiril Khaliavin - Moscow
4 . Ekaterina Riazanova - Ilia Tkachenko - Moscow Region.
5 . Victoria Sinitsina - Ruslan Zhiganshin - Moscow
6. Alexandra Stepanova - Ivan Bukin - Moscow

7. Valeria Zenkova - Valery Sinitsin - Moscow
8. Ekaterina Puskash - Jonathan Guerreiro - Moscow
9. Svetlana Komyakova - Nikita Shubo-Yablonski - Kirov region
10 . Angelica Kanivets - Alexei Chizhov - Sverdlovsk Oblast
Alt : Daria Shcheglova - Anton Novikov - Kirov region . Alina Kurbanova - Igor Shelopaev - Rostov -on-Don

Last edited by a moderator:

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
Do you know why Sotskova won't compete? I really like her style and look forward to seeing her at the Nationals. :disapp:

Hang on, I thought you needed to be at least 14 in order to compete at Nationals this year. I thought Sakhanovich was too young?

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Hang on, I thought you needed to be at least 14 in order to compete at Nationals this year. I thought Sakhanovich was too young?

rule has been changed
an exception to the rule: any juniors who has qualified to the JGPF can compete in Senior Nationals

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
Oh wait my dear korobeynikova and stavitskaia didnt make it??
And what happened to uliana titushkina?

rule has been changed
an exception to the rule: any juniors who has qualified to the JGPF can compete in Senior Nationals

Thanks for clarifying. I guess the coaches cried. Oh well... :slink:

I don't know about the others but Korobeynikova has never been consistent and this season has been a complete disaster for her so far.

hanca

Record Breaker

Stavitskaya did not make it because she has been injured the whole autumn so instead of two Russian Cup events she competed only at one, the last one. She won that but she doesn't have enough points to qualify; she is the second alternate.

Titushkina - someone wrote here on the forum that she was injured, someone else wrote that she gave up skating. Not sure which is correct, or if both...

Korobeynikova withdrew from her GP event, therefore did not get in automatically (those who attend GP event get spot automatically). She competed at two Russian Cup events and placed 8th and 3rd, so she did not have enough points to qualify but she is the first alternate.

It sucks for Stavitskaia that the now healed injury is what's preventing her from taking part. :(

hanca

Record Breaker
It sucks for Stavitskaia that the now healed injury is what's preventing her from taking part. :(

I thought that they would let her compete. Considering that Agafonova qualified placing 7th and 4th in her events, I would have thought that they would make exception if someone was injured, attended only one event and won it...

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
Thanks for the explanation, i really had high hopes for korobeynikova, i think shes a beautiful skater love her layback. But her jumps isnt there. Also sucks if titushkina quit she looked promising.

I thought that they would let her compete. Considering that Agafonova qualified placing 7th and 4th in her events, I would have thought that they would make exception if someone was injured, attended only one event and won it...

Yes. That is very unfair.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
All FS events will be shown live in Russian Channels:

SCHEDULE Telecasting CHAMPIONSHIP OF RUSSIA Figure Skating 2014

TV channel Russia -2
18:50 Figure skating . Russian Championship . Selection for the Olympic Games . Men . Free program . Live Broadcast from Sochi (00:55) LIVE
20:00 Figure skating . Russian Championship . Selection for the Olympic Games . Dancing on Ice . Free program . Live Broadcast from Sochi (01:45) LIVE

20:10 Figure skating . Russian Championship . Selection for the Olympic Games . Pair. Free program . Broadcast from Sochi ( 00:30 )
20:40 Figure skating . Russian Championship . Selection for the Olympic Games . Women . Free program . Live Broadcast from Sochi (00:50) LIVE

Sport TV channel
December 24
14:00 Figure skating . Russian Championship . Selection for the Olympic Games . Men . Short program . Live Broadcast from Sochi (02:45) LIVE
16:45 Figure skating . Russian Championship . Selection for the Olympic Games . Opening Ceremony . Live Broadcast from Sochi (01:00) LIVE
17:45 Figure skating . Russian Championship . Selection for the Olympic Games . Pair. Short program . Live Broadcast from Sochi (02:15) LIVE
20:00 Figure skating . Russian Championship . Selection for the Olympic Games . Dancing on Ice . Short program . Live Broadcast from Sochi (01:30) LIVE
December 25
14:00 Figure skating . Russian Championship . Selection for the Olympic Games . Women . Short program . Live Broadcast from Sochi (02:45) LIVE
16:45 Figure skating . Russian Championship . Selection for the Olympic Games . Men . Free program . Live Broadcast from Sochi (03:15) LIVE
20:00 Figure skating . Russian Championship . Selection for the Olympic Games . Dancing on Ice . Free program . Live Broadcast from Sochi (01:45) LIVE
December 26
16:00 Figure skating . Russian Championship . Selection for the Olympic Games . Pair. Free program . Live Broadcast from Sochi (02:40) LIVE
18:40 Figure skating . Russian Championship . Selection for the Olympic Games . Women . Free program . Live Broadcast from Sochi (02:50) LIVE
December 27
13:00 Figure skating . Russian Championship . Selection for the Olympic Games . The awarding ceremony . Live Broadcast from Sochi (01:00) LIVE
14:00 Figure skating . Russian Championship . Selection for the Olympic Games . Demonstration performances . Live Broadcast from Sochi (02:30) LIVE