Italian Championships: Predictions Game Round 1 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Italian Championships: Predictions Game Round 1

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Rodeghiero's step-out :mad: I could've predicted a perfect podium in Ladies if it wasn't for that 0.52!! :bang:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Um. I'm looking at the scoring spreadsheet, which says I have 60 points, from the men's competition only.

Am I misunderstanding the rules? I thought I should have only 45 points?

Men
1.) Ivan Righini
2.) Paolo Bacchini
3.) Paul Parkinson Bonifacio
4.) Dario Betti
5.) Maurizio Zandron

6.) Antonio Panfili
1.) Ivan Righini (Actual finish 1st, Correct, 15 points)
2.) Paolo Bacchini (Actual finish 3rd, 1 place out, 10 points)
3.) Paul Parkinson Bonifacio (Actual finish 2nd, 1 place out, 10 points)
4.) Dario Betti (Actual finish 7th, 3 places out, 0 points)
5.) Maurizio Zandron (Actual finish 4th, 1 place out, 10 points)

6.) Antonio Panfili (doesn't count for anything, no withdrawals)

15 + 10 + 10 + 0 + 10 = 45 ?

Did I get an extra 15 points for GoE?

guenever

Rinkside
Whoops, I did it first thing this morning and I had a massive headache.... I should have waited, haha. Let me go through and make sure I didn't mess up anything else....

Edit: Everything else looks fine to me, but I do encourage people to check their scores! Sorry about that, YesWay.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Whoops, I did it first thing this morning and I had a massive headache.... I should have waited, haha. Let me go through and make sure I didn't mess up anything else....

Whatever you do, don't take away my 75 points - it'll probably never happen again!!! :laugh:

Don't worry, we all made mistakes. Sure, the other day I had a Russian Championship Predictions thread with the dates of the Italian Championships, and a link to the Italian Championships Results Page!!!

And, when I first joined, I wrote a comment in which I got the genders of Zhang Dan and Zhang Hao the wrong way round. :eek:: Like, I knew Dan was the girl and Hao was the guy, but for some reason I wrote it the other way. And I subsequently got a massive lecture about Chinese names.

So, this is just a minor slip-up in comparison! ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Edit: Everything else looks fine to me, but I do encourage people to check their scores! Sorry about that, YesWay.
Eh, no need to apologise. We all appreciate the effort that goes into running this fun game.

I'm the one who's sorry - I should have kept my big mouth shut shouldn't I? Too honest for my own good :-D

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Oh well, and when I finally did the scoring, I forgot to post the results here :slink:
I'm very sorry you had to wait so long for the results!

The scores were relatively close together, with FSGMT, Wilhelmina, CaroLiza_fan and Bea being in the lead with 55 points each. Congrats!^^

Overall, CaroLiza_fan won the Italian nationals prediction with 130 points :clap: sequinsgalore is a close 2nd with 120 points and Bea and Wilhelmina tie for 3rd with 130 points :thumbsup:

Bea

On the Ice
I think my score for the ladies should be only 45, not 55. Could you check it please?