Japanese Championships: Predictions Game Round 2 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Japanese Championships: Predictions Game Round 2

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Gahh, I've been so busy I forgot it started the 21st. Well, here's my predictions anyway...

Men
1. Yuzuru Hanyu
2. Daisuke Takahashi
3. Nobunari Oda
4. Takahiko Kozuka
5. Takahito Mura
6. Tatsuki Machida

Ladies
1. Mao Asada
2. Kanako Murakami
3. Akiko Suzuki
4. Satoko Miyahara
5. Miki Ando
6. Rika Hongo

Pairs
1. Takahashi/Kihara

Ice Dance
1. Reed/Reed
2. Hirai/Ascuncion
3. Nakazawa/Mizutani
4. Agata/Suzuki

tulosai

Record Breaker
Well, the only competition that has been held so far is the Short Dance, and it isn't being included in the Predictions Game due to the low entry.

So, you should be alright.

I never thought - perhaps we should have calculated the deadline from the start of the Men's SP...

Incidentally, the Men's SP starts in just over 20 minutes.

CaroLiza_fan

THANK YOOOOU!!! I am going to post my predictions for russian nats now to make sure I get them in. The holidays are such a crazy time!!

zamboni step

Final Flight
ARRRRRGH I wasn't aware this was where the predictions would happen!!! Maybe you could include my ladies predictions if that event hasn't started yet.

Ladies
1. Mao Asada
2. Akiko Suzuki
3. Kanako Murakami
4. Satoko Miyahara
5. Miki Ando
6. Rika Hongo

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
ARRRRRGH I wasn't aware this was where the predictions would happen!!! Maybe you could include my ladies predictions if that event hasn't started yet.

Ladies
1. Mao Asada
2. Akiko Suzuki
3. Kanako Murakami
4. Satoko Miyahara
5. Miki Ando
6. Rika Hongo

Firstly, what on earth are you doing putting Ando so far down?! :eek:

Right, in light of the number of late predictions that are coming in for Japanese Nationals, I have had a discussion with the scorers, and we have reached the following decision:

In the event of predictions being submitted late, only those predictions for competitions that have not yet started will count.

This will shortly be added to the rules of the Game (see here)

Therefore, tulosai will be scored for Men's and Ladies; but sequinsgalore and zamboni step will only be scored for Ladies.

And, now that the Ladies SP has started, no more predictions that are submitted will be counted towards the game. Sorry.

I hope this clears everything up.

CaroLiza_fan

guenever

Rinkside
Men's scores are up and this time our winner is NMURA with 50. :clap:

Special congratulations also to CaroLiza_fan and tulosai for being the only people who scored points with all five of their selections!

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
It's going to be a huge suprise if I tell you nobody had a perfect score, eh? :biggrin:

The highest scorers in the ladies event were sequinsgalore, tulosai, Mrs.P, pitterpatter, zamboni step and me with pretty good *cough* 45 points each! Hope you're not mad if I'm saying we were collectively pretty off this time ;)

Overall, tulosai won the Japanese nationals prediction with 90 points :points: followed by quite a lot of people with 80 points: Mrs.P, pitterpatter, NMURA, 96skiluvr and me. Congrats everyone!^^