1) Evgeny Plushenko
2) Maxim Kovtun
3) Sergei Voronov
4) Adian Pitkeev
5) Konstantin Menshov
6) Artur Gachinski
1) Julia Lipnitskaya
2) Elena Radionova
3) Elizaveta Tuktamisheva
4) Anna Pogorilaya
5) Adelina Sotnikova
6) Sofia Biryukova
EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Best comeback EVOR!
1. Julia Lipnitskaya
2. Adelina Sotnikova
3. Elena Radionova
4. Serafima Sakhanovich
5. Anna Pogorilaya
6. Elizaveta Tuktamisheva
1. Evgeni Plushenko
2. Maxim Kovtun
3. Konstantin Menshov
4. Sergei Voronov
5. Artur Gachinski
6. Adien Pitkeev
1. Vera Bazarova / Yuri Larionov
2. Ksenia Stolbova / Fedor Klimov
3. Julia Antipova / Nodari Maisuradze
4. Maria Vigalova / Egor Zakroev
5. Evgenia Tarasova / Vladimir Morozov
6. Lina Fedorova / Maxim Miroshkin
1. Ekaterina Bobrova / Dmitri Soloviev
2. Elena Ilinykh / Nikita Katsalapov
3. Ekaterina Riazanova / Ilia Tkachenko
4. Victoria Sinitsina / Ruslan Zhiganshin
5. Ksenia Monko / Kirill Khaliavin
6. Alexandra Stepanova / Ivan Bukin
These were rush decisions, so I hope my gut instinct was correct.
EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
I am afraid that time is now up to get your predictions in.
Sorry for the late posting - I didn't want to interrupt Papa Oda's FS! (I'm trying to get caught up with Japanese Championships before Russians start!)
Bona Fide Member
Scores for Ice Dance are up now!
No perfect score, but congratulations to hanca for being the only one to score an almost-perfect 70!
And congratulations to hanca (again! ) and to frenchie, who were the only ones to predict S/Z in third!
The Ice Dance top10 is:
1) 70 points: hanca
2) 65 points: zamboni step, frenchie, 96skiluvr, Bea, tulosai
7) 60 points: sequinsgalore, Mrs. P
9) 55 points: CaroLiza_fan, YesWay, FSGMT
And, the overall top10:
1) 170 points: CaroLiza_fan
2) 165 points: tulosai
3) 155 points: Bea
4) 145 points: YesWay
5) 140 points: LRK, Mrs. P
7) 135 points: sequinsgalore, pitterpatter
9) 130 points: FSGMT
10) 110 points: 96skiluvr
Any correction, if needed, is welcome!
Wow, I did better than I thought. I thought not including S/Z in my predictions would be more costly than it actually was.
All in all not a bad competition for me! 60+ on three out of four disciplines. Ladies...however..........
First pairs results are up, and our early leader is Mrs. P with 60 points!
(Please check the spreadsheet and let me know if I've scored you incorrectly--did my best in a groggy post-Christmas haze.)
Forever stuck on those steps
No reason to run away
Originally Posted by Mrs.P
The winner of the ladies event was sky_fly20 with 55 points, congrats! The closest followers are Mrs.P and hanca who scored 45 points.
Overall, we have a pretty clear top 3 with Mrs.P being 1st (with 230 points), followed by hanca with 225 and sky_fly20 with 220 points. YesWay was the only other poster to break 200 points, coming 4th with a 205. Congratulations everyone!