2. Gold- didn't do enough this season for the judges to want to challenge Wagner. However, there is no scenario in which I see her lower than second.
3. Nagasu- I can't believe I'm typing this but I really think she's going to pull it off
4. Zawadski- judges will keep her in it by scoring her high in the SP
5. Gao- Fifth. of course.
1. Rippon- His momentum has been solidly building since skate america.
2. Brown- couldn't decide between Brown & Aaron so I went with personal preference. Could go either way.
4. Abbot- the judges will realize Jason without a quad is a better investment for the future than Jeremy with a small chance of a quad.
1. Castelli/Shnapir- I just can't put D/C first. This team waited a long time to get to the forefront of the US pair conversation and I imagine they're going to throw it down on a home ice in a way that they didn't earlier this season. That quad will be landed.
2. Denney/Coughlin- there's no way the most consistent jumpers are not on the Olympic team with the team event
3. Scimeca/Kneirim-Like C/S, they didn't build momentum this GP season. The injury and also the knowledge that they're in the Olympic mix seemed to make them tenative. Also if SCOB has any political muscle, they will be the ones hurt by it, not D/C.
2. Shibutanis- the Judges seem to be warming to them again. Tanith's gushing during the SA IceNetwork commentary tells me USFSA is behind them.
3. Chock & Bates- Igor will ensure that they at least get on the team
4. Hubbell/Donohue- So bummed about this one. Its too bad we can't trade the third lady for a fourth dance spot.
6. Lynn & Logan