One little caveat:
Originally Posted by samson
NBCSN will not
be showing the first day of team skating competition (which takes place the day before the opening ceremony).
So team/pairs SP and team/men's SP will not be shown.
Official NBC press release:
, as for odd hours, not so much
(excerpt below is from the press release).
Following is a breakdown of NBCSN’s figure skating coverage:
Date Time (ET) Event/Program
- Sat., Feb. 8 9:30 a.m. Team Event: Ice Dancing Short, Ladies’ Short, Pairs’ Free
- Sun., Feb. 9 10 a.m. Team Event: Men’s Free, Ice Dancing Free, Ladies’ Free
- Tues., Feb. 11 10 a.m. Pairs Short
- Wed., Feb. 12 10:45 a.m. Pairs Free
- Thurs., Feb. 13 10 a.m. Men’s Short
- Fri., Feb. 14 10 a.m. Men’s Free
- Sun., Feb. 16 10 a.m. Ice Dancing Short
- Mon., Feb. 17 10 a.m. Ice Dancing Free
- Wed., Feb. 19 10 a.m. Ladies’ Short
- Thurs., Feb. 20 10 a.m. Ladies’ Free