Japanese Nationals 2013-2014 - Men | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Japanese Nationals 2013-2014 - Men

Nadia01

Final Flight
Hanyu got 194.70 => 297.80 total

If he hadn't fallen, they would've give him 300+

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Look at that gap between Mura and Yuzuru. :eek: Of course Yuzuru will win, but I doubt he is happy with his skate.

avantgardener

Rinkside
Hey Again,

Try this out for Flash buffering issues: right click the player, and go into the settings. Uncheck the box under the Display tab (the first) that says "enable hardware acceleration"... and then go to the third tab (Local Storage) and move the slider all the way to the right to unlimited). Then reload the page.

I am no expert here, but it seemed to help me. Good luck!

--Michael

Nadia01

Final Flight
Way too many errors. So painful to see him skate like this. He cut his right hand (bled throughout the program)

I don't think he'll be on the podium, tho he might get sent to Sochi anyway.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Despite all the mistakes Daisukes skating is the most moving of them all. If he doesn't go to Sochi that event will be a sad one.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Machida is looking good. They have to sent him, favouring any other would be more than unfair as much as it hurts to say it.

Nadia01

Final Flight
Machida is looking good. They have to sent him, favouring any other would be more than unfair as much as it hurts to say it.

Machida's program's empty w/ him skating around aimlessly setting up for jumps.

He might as well skate in absolute silence given the utter lack of interpretation. What a waste.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Great job by Tatsuki! Just a stumble in the choreostep. That should punch his ticket to Sochi.

Machida's program's empty w/ him skating around aimlessly setting up for jumps.

He might as well skate in absolute silence given the utter lack of interpretation. What a waste.

But he got the jumps...and at this point that should be enough.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I'm heartbroken for Dai, but I have to say that he didn't deserve that kind of monstrous PCS