Japanese Nationals 2013-2014 - Ladies | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Japanese Nationals 2013-2014 - Ladies

aftertherain

Record Breaker
70.19 points!
YES!!!
I'm so happy for her. I can't wait to see it on youtube... Such a great morale booster for her, to skate last after such a great competition and still deliver :)

Christinaskater would be most happy to hear of this. :)

And I would be most happy to see it.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Yes, please let the standing in the FS stay that way. I want Mao, Akiko and Kanako to go to Sochi. I'm so happy for Kanako and Akiko!

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
^Looking fierce and beautiful. Which program is she using now? I loved her SP from last season but that wasn't fierce so it must be another. In the end I'm just glad she changed her short. Very good decision!

cinnamon

On the Ice
^Looking fierce and beautiful. Which program is she using now? I loved her SP from last season but that wasn't fierce so it must be another. In the end I'm just glad she changed her short. Very good decision!
I think it's Violin Muse from two seasons ago.

Jedi

On the Ice
Wow it is almost like it was planned the drama as all of them are so close. Look at how close ando is; it is like made for tv soap drama. It appears Mao has given up on the triple triple I wonder wny she doesn't do the triple flip double loop

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
Christinaskater would be most happy to hear of this. :)

And I would be most happy to see it.

I just googled for Christinaskater... I guess you mean her "Akiko Suzuki best skater in the world shrine"? ;)
Or is she here as well?
Anyway, fingers crossed tomorrow will be just as great - they're all so close!

Frenchie

Medalist
Wow it is almost like it was planned the drama as all of them are so close. Look at how close ando is; it is like made for tv soap drama. It appears Mao has given up on the triple triple I wonder wny she doesn't do the triple flip double loop

I guess Mao wants the 10% bonus on her double loop - but I always find it risky to plan the solo triple before the combo.
0.17 pts more isn't worth the risk of losing the 2Lo altogether if something goes wrong... Whatever her combo, I'd suggest she puts it before the solo triple for the Olympics...

aftertherain

Record Breaker
I just googled for Christinaskater... I guess you mean her "Akiko Suzuki best skater in the world shrine"? ;)
Or is she here as well?
Anyway, fingers crossed tomorrow will be just as great - they're all so close!

She's here too, on occasion. Very optimistic person, she is. A nice change from all the cynics on this board.

Akiko Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???????????????/ :(

OMFG. lol. Youre the devil. :p I am so bipolar right now.

That was a fun short to follow, really happy and proud of Mao. She has been peaking so well this year with her skating, I hope she has a great long!

Frenchie

Medalist
btw:
speaking of "not able of handling the pressure":
I was -a wreck- waiting for Akiko's marks, when I noticed a slight weird smell.
That was the pizza I had put in my oven half an hour earlier. Now, my kitchen smells like my pizza looks, which is... char coal.
yay.

samson

Medalist
oh wow I can't believe I MISSED all this! It sounds like it was an epic event! Mirai4life you're evil and yet I you may also be a genius.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Wow, look at all those 3-3 attempts! And it looks like everyone in the top 14 got them ratified.

Anyway, it's super close between 3rd and 5th. Regardless of how things turn out ultimately, nobody can accuse Miki of not going for it. A clean program 3-3 with 3Z is pretty awesome. It looks like everyone in the top 6 brought! Happy to see Haruka get her 3S-3T as well!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Japanese federation had a monetary scandal in the past. This time they should be careful :cool::laugh:

But seriously there is feeling that they know whom they want to go to Sochi... hope somebody will outskate and flip around the situation.

That would be fantastic. I would not count Miki (or anyone in the final group, really) out just yet! It is amazing how far she's come even in just the last few weeks.