Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: GS meetup! (AKA, who's going?)

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    Both places are rated well. I think Porter has more variety as far as food choices, but if people prefer the other...I can go with that also. I'll text Chris and see if he can check out the two places.
    We went to McGann's last night: the kitchen was closed. So we went to Porter's, which is right next to our hotel. The burgers and chowder were good. The chicken on foccacia had way too much poultry seasoning on it.
    Last edited by dorispulaski; 01-09-2014 at 12:55 AM.

Custom Title
    I envy you guys SO MUCH! Have great time and root for Mirai, Jeremy and Ross for me, please!!!

skating philosopher
    Update: I have secured a reservation for 12 at McGann's Sunday night following the men's free skate/ceremony. We can all meet at the arena and walk over or we can meet at the restaurant.

Hi again,

Thanks for the message Mrs. P, it was a wild ride to get to Boston but a fond memory now nonetheless. I can't seem to reply to you though :/

Does anyone know how I can pick up my tickets at the TD Garden? I'm so lost ><

Thanks

Celebrating the Excellence of #VirtueMoir golden411's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by elle_e View Post
    Does anyone know how I can pick up my tickets at the TD Garden? I'm so lost ><

Thanks
    Are you asking where the TD Garden box office/will call window is? If so, a few excerpts from http://www.tdgarden.com/tickets/box-office/:

~ The TD Garden Box Office is located on the West Side of the North Station Platform, to the right of the Bruins Proshop.
    ~ Hours of Operation
    Sunday – Saturday: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
    ~ Reservations Window (Will Call)
    The Ford Pick-Up window is for Ticketmaster purchases, team and internal reservations marked for will call. The Ford Pick-Up window opens two hours prior to any event. Will Call tickets are available on the day of event only.

Rinkside
    Hi Mrs. P

Since I don't know what everyone looks like, plus going to try to find a better seat for myself, I opt to meet at restaurant. Need to know what name reservation is made for?
    Thanks!!

skating philosopher
    Quote Originally Posted by tasha555 View Post
    Hi Mrs. P

Since I don't know what everyone looks like, plus going to try to find a better seat for myself, I opt to meet at restaurant. Need to know what name reservation is made for?
    Thanks!!
    Tasha, I'll PM you!

Anyone else who prefers to meet at the restaurant?

Medalist
    Mrs.P. Glad to see that you have made it to Boston. After my commuter flight to Seattle was cancelled as well as my Air Canada flight to Toronto, I took it as an omen and decided to cancel my whole trip to Canadians. The nice thing was that the ticket office in Ottawa was willing to reprint my tickets (after I provided them with some ID info and a scanned signature) and give the tickets to a skating mom that I know so they did not go to waste. I could cancel my Air Canada flight without a cancellation fee but it was a non-refundable ticket so I now have enough credit with Air Canada for a flight to Kelowna. (Are they any Washington state skating fans that want to meet at Skate Canada this fall?)

It is nice to hear that a whole lot of people are skating well at U.S. Nationals. I hope you all are enjoying the skating and have a good dinner together.

skating philosopher
    Hey all, so looks like we're going to meet at the restaurant at around 5:30 or so. I'll PM for details.

Custom Title
    Mrs. P. I'm getting an error your PM is full. Please confirm our plans. Thank you!

Sometimes bad skating happens to good people... LiamForeman's Avatar
    I wish I could have met all of you guys. But the way things turned out I probably would have been too opinionated and well too outspoken. So at least I can still be thought of as respectful and smiling instead of the anger and bitchiness I would have brought. I hope you guys had a great time. Next time.

To All who were there. I have sent a pic of us all I took to Mrs P and Doris. This pic will not appear on my photobucket page out of respect to those of us who don't want their pic published. If you want a copy and were there, contact them and I will leave it up to them to send it along....sorry I didn't get to meet you all but as with all get togethers, this one was rushed and chaotic...but fun.

It was SO nice to get together with everyone after the men's medal ceremony!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4