Thread: Wanted: Skate boots, U.S. size 5-6

Lightbulb Wanted: Skate boots, U.S. size 5-6

Doesn't matter what brand or anything, I don't mind if they're gently used as long as they're somewhat sturdy. I'm willing to negotiate on prices, but can't go too expensive because I'm trying to save at least some money for college this fall, which I'm sure people understand. Also, it's ok if the blades are dull, if I buy them, I'll have the blades sharpened when I get them. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Rinkside

Jackson & Riedell skates

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryDreamer View Post
    Doesn't matter what brand or anything, I don't mind if they're gently used as long as they're somewhat sturdy. I'm willing to negotiate on prices, but can't go too expensive because I'm trying to save at least some money for college this fall, which I'm sure people understand. Also, it's ok if the blades are dull, if I buy them, I'll have the blades sharpened when I get them. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Hi--

What street shoe size do you normally wear? I have two nice skates available for sale. One is top level (Jackson Elite 5 D) and one is for beginner/intermediate (Riedell Bronze Medallion 5 wide). Both are size 5 and wide.