Practice Videos - 2014 Russian Nationals | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Practice Videos - 2014 Russian Nationals

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
What's wrong with Anna Karenina? I think the music suits Elena Radionova well. She's so light and airy so the music plays to her strengths, much better than her choice of music for her LP.

:laugh:I replayed the wrong post. I absolutely love Radionova's SP this season. I meant to say that about Liza's going back to her old SP. I actually loved the SP in her last junior season most, out of all of her SPs.

Sochi_2014

On the Ice
:laugh:I replayed the wrong post. I absolutely love Radionova's SP this season. I meant to say that about Liza's going back to her old SP. I actually loved the SP in her last junior season most, out of all of her SPs.

ahhh okay! LOL:agree:

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
It's funny how people are moaning about Liza's going back to her old SP - seeing as I recall barely anyone had anything good to say about her new one... So, either these are the only people who loved it - or else, why would you care that she ditched it?

Point isnt that im not glad she ditched her sp, yes im very glad she ditched that awful mambo jambo program with that screaming lady, the point is that after 3 seasons she still cant find a program shes comfortable with, shows shes limited as a skater and keeps going back to that one piece of music she is able to interpret from her glory days... i highly doubt she will make the team anyway

Lucky Star

Final Flight
Point isnt that im not glad she ditched her sp, yes im very glad she ditched that awful mambo jambo program with that screaming lady, the point is that after 3 seasons she still cant find a program shes comfortable with, shows shes limited as a skater and keeps going back to that one piece of music she is able to interpret from her glory days... i highly doubt she will make the team anyway

She had two (!) beautiful SP choreographed for last season, Love story and this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSTpOCJtr1E#t=11 and yet still goes back to that Tango again. Some of her team's decisions I will never understand :disapp:

FSGMT

Record Breaker
It's funny how people are moaning about Liza's going back to her old SP - seeing as I recall barely anyone had anything good to say about her new one... So, either these are the only people who loved it - or else, why would you care that she ditched it?
Since it is the third straight season that she uses this program, let us be a least a little brode with it ;) even if it is one of her best programs ever
Love story was a great program that she skated once.
:yes:

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker

This. If she wants to be stuck in only Latin/up tempo saucy music then fine...but at least switch music and choreography from season to season. I'm sick to death of this SP...

tulosai

Record Breaker
Love story was a great program that she skated once.

This. I will never understand why she and her team scraped it. I guess maybe she is most/only comfortable with latin music for now, but IMO her interpretation of love story looked and seemed fine from the outside. Fake it till you make it.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty

FSGMT

Record Breaker
The videos from the Ladies FS practice are now on mishersh's YT channel! Thank you so much as always!!
Tuktamysheva and Pogorilaya not looking good... Liza looks almost bored with her skating, without her usual fire and 3Lz+3T is not working :( Radionova is simply :love: Julia looks unbeatable: she landed everything, and her solo 2A has a lot more height right now