Belorussian Nationals | Golden Skate

Belorussian Nationals

Makeyenka skated a decent SP as well. I don't remember her name from any international competitions, though so I wonder whether she has the minimum scores for Euros should she win Nationals. Toruń is relatively close to Belarus so I guess she can make a late entry to Mentor Nestle Toruń Cup if necessary.

Ignatenko is indeed a very decent skater. It's strange he didn't add a combination to his solo jump after falling on the lutz but then, maybe the landing wasn't perfect.

All skaters competing are from 4 cities only (Minsk, Gomel, Vitebsk and Brest) with the vast majority coming from Minsk, some from Gomel and hardly any from anywhere else.

Thanks. She didn't meet the Euros minimum scores then. I guess she'll take part again next year.

So at this point Belarus doesn't have a lady with the minimum Euros scores it seems. Maybe Batura and Makeyenka will both go to Toruń. We will see.

Former Junior champs Kovaleva/Belyaev have beaten their older rivals, Volodenkova/Vakunov for the Ice Dance title.

ETA: Yes, both Ladies will be in Toruń so they'll get a chance to earn the minimum points.