16 Arthur Gachinski
17 Artur Dmitriev Jr.
18 Gordei Gorshkov

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

This link which sky_fly20 posted in a separate thread is showing the same coverage as your link, but in very good picture quality.

Dec 24

try this:
full live stream: http://russiasport.ru/video_hub

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

EDIT: I might go back to Frenchie's link because I think the quality of the other one is too good for my computer - it's freezing momentarily every few seconds!

cleo2070

Final Flight
Hi everyone, and many thanks for all the links and info.
So... Plushenko's in the lead for now with his 98.41 (50.51+47.90), and Menshov looks a bit wobbly.
Quick question: who was that guy in the audience shown after Plushenko's program? He reminded me of Fernandez...

FSGMT

Record Breaker
:clap: to Plushenko for skating a clean program! (Obviously super-inflated score)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Hi everyone, and many thanks for all the links and info.
So... Plushenko's in the lead for now with his 98.41 (50.51+47.90), and Menshov looks a bit wobbly.
Quick question: who was that guy in the audience shown after Plushenko's program? He reminded me of Fernandez...

I don't know, but Alena Leonova just waved at me!!! :love:

(Well, OK, so she waved at everybody watching, but let's not nit-pick...!)

Good luck tomorrow

CaroLiza_fan

EDIT: In case anybody wants to look for it in the videos later, it was in between Koliada finishing his SP, and Lazukin starting his.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Plushenko's jumps were just BRILLIANT!!! So easy, so effortless. The rest of the program is garbage, JMHO.

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
:clap: to Plushenko for skating a clean program! (Obviously super-inflated score)

Gotta love the guy... It's looking like a peeing contest with that american judge who sent the email to 60 judges about Plushy's transitions:
Between the starting pose and landing his last jump, he's giving them nothing. Nothing! Lol. No choreography, no transitions. Just charisma.

seniorita

Record Breaker
I doubt this will be his sp, it is a cut off of previous program and he has this music in his Lp already, the footwork looks from Lp as well, he has been training the other sp all summer, the one who skated it at Riga, I refuse to think he changed the sp for this.
Other than that I bow down to his jumps and him lookign so happy and relaxed. He delives a clean program after a surgery and at 31. Bionic for sure:bow:

Last edited:

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
last group warm up now

Gachinski will probably fall 2 times
with his stamina and weak mentality