15 Adelina Sotnikova
16 Sofia Biryukova
17 Anna Maksimova
18 Anna Pogorilaya

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
Thanks for all thw infor on russian nats skyfly! You russian?

Sochi_2014

On the Ice
5 1/2 hours until showtime, I set my alarm for 5 AM on Christmas morning to watch the livestream :biggrin: goodnight for now!

avantgardener

Rinkside
Ha, it *is* a bit sad when the Ladies' Short Program at the Russian Nationals = my top Christmas priority... sleep, mirth, and Jesus can always be fit in later...

lovintabbs85

Rinkside
Fill me in please?

I am planning on staying up as long as I can to watch the live stream- thanks for the links!

Besides Sotnikova, Lipnitskaia, Tukt, Rodionova, Leonova, Poligoriya and Gosvani, I don't really know of anyone else. Anyone else I should be looking out for in terms ineligible juniors? Obviously of the girls I listed only Rodionova is ineligible, but I do know Russia has some other strong juniors, anyone care to fill me in? Thanks!

Rooting for Adelina and Julia for the 2 spots! I'm guessing Anna Pogorilaya and possibly Tukt are potential upsets...sooooo nervous!!!!! :mad:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Ha, it *is* a bit sad when the Ladies' Short Program at the Russian Nationals = my top Christmas priority... sleep, mirth, and Jesus can always be fit in later...

LOL... and you teached me a new word, mirth. Anyway who says the Ladies' Short Program at the Russian Nationals can't be hilarious?

Thanks sky_fly for the links :)

zamboni step

Final Flight
I am planning on staying up as long as I can to watch the live stream- thanks for the links!

Besides Sotnikova, Lipnitskaia, Tukt, Rodionova, Leonova, Poligoriya and Gosvani, I don't really know of anyone else. Anyone else I should be looking out for in terms ineligible juniors? Obviously of the girls I listed only Rodionova is ineligible, but I do know Russia has some other strong juniors, anyone care to fill me in? Thanks!

Rooting for Adelina and Julia for the 2 spots! I'm guessing Anna Pogorilaya and possibly Tukt are potential upsets...sooooo nervous!!!!! :mad:

Watch out for Serafima Sakhanovich who can do a 3F-tano 3T and 3F-1L-tano 3S. She won the JGPF Silver
Alexandra Proklova who has amazing positions and incorporates a huge amount of ballet into her SP, great skating skills too.
Evgenia Medvedeva has the highest scoring FS of all the Juniors, she has only made one jumping error aside from edge calls and does two 3-3s in her long program. Her skating skills and general polish need more work than the previous two.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Hello fellow fs fans who are crazy enough for our sport to watch it even on Christmas day :laugh: Merry Christmas to everyone! :)

deedee1

Record Breaker

FSGMT

Record Breaker
As I expected watching the practice videos, Leonova is skating very well

zamboni step

Final Flight
Great skate for Leonova! Not a fan of hers but it's good to see her skate to the best of her abilities again. Hope she won't be over-scored though, she probably will to be honest. :think:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Tarasova's face when Leonova stepped on the ice :rofl:

Yes, it is a rather noticible costume...

Is this a new SP? Because I can't rememeber hearing her skate to Kalinka in GP's earlier this year.

And I would definitely have remembered that dress... ;)

CaroLiza_fan