Roster/Warm-up groups | Golden Skate

Roster/Warm-up groups

waxel

Final Flight
I haven't had time to do the research I would have liked- I finally got time to watch some of Sectionals tonight. Do we know yet who all will be competing? When do we know groupings? Thx to those of you with more diligence... please impart any intel-- thx!

ice coverage

Record Breaker
I haven't had time to do the research I would have liked- I finally got time to watch some of Sectionals tonight. Do we know yet who all will be competing? When do we know groupings? Thx to those of you with more diligence... please impart any intel-- thx!

Did someone say research? ;)

One of our most energetic researchers, CaroLiza_fan, has posted everything you could possibly want or need (I'm 99% sure) in the U.S. Nats predictions game thread.

CL_fan not only has included the entries for each discipline, but also he went so far as to create links to the ISU bios for each skater/couple/pair. :bow:
And the PDF link for the source of the entry lists is in his post as well.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker

One of our most energetic researchers, CaroLiza_fan, has posted everything you could possibly want or need (I'm 99% sure) in the U.S. Nats predictions game thread.

CL_fan not only has included the entries for each discipline, but also he went so far as to create links to the ISU bios for each skater/couple/pair. :bow:
And the PDF link for the source of entry list is in his post as well.

Yes, yay for CL_fan. I am thankful for my small contribution of giving CL_fan the link to the qualifiers list....hehehe.

Curious what you mean by groupings? You mean skate order? practice groups?

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Yes, yay for CL_fan. I am thankful for my small contribution of giving CL_fan the link to the qualifiers list....hehehe.

Curious what you mean by groupings? You mean skate order? practice groups?

Yay :yay: for Mrs. P for her crucial assist.
And in my post above, I should have asked also: Did someone say diligence? Another quality epitomized by CL_fan. :bow:

I was so busy trying to be clever ;) that I forgot to respond to the OP's interest in warm-up groups. I do not think that they are available yet, based on my own casual research.
The IN page for the 2014 US Nats schedule for now has a link to 2013 results, which I assume eventually will be changed to a link to 2014 starting orders/results.

ice coverage

Record Breaker

lcd

Match Penalty
Start orders for the Championship Events won't be known until Wednesday or Thursday at the earliest, as these are determined by athlete/official draw

tulosai

Record Breaker
Start orders for the Championship Events won't be known until Wednesday or Thursday at the earliest, as these are determined by athlete/official draw

Men and Pairs are up. Ladies I imagine will be up very soon. Dance may be up today or tomorrow.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

And the PDF link for the source of the entry lists is in his post as well.

Yay :yay: for Mrs. P for her crucial assist.
And in my post above, I should have asked also: Did someone say diligence? Another quality epitomized by CL_fan.

Awwww. Thank you so much for your kind words, golden411! But, I do not deserve them!

For this particular Championship, I was having difficulty finding a lot of the info, so it was other members who pointed me towards the stuff.

So the thanks should go out to Mrs. P and... yourself, golden411!

...All I did was put all the info in one place! :laugh:

And apologies for the late reply - I only found this thread today. :eek::

But, now that we know the SP starting order, I have amended the entry lists in the Predictions Thread to reflect this.

Thank you again for the compliments!

CaroLiza_fan

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
Mods, it would be great to get the results link pinned under the subforum heading, if at all possible! Thanks!