Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Men FS - 2014 Russian Championships

LEAVE EDMUNDS ALONE!!1!
    Sergei Voronov

4toe(turn)/2toe, 3axel, 2lutz, 4toe, 3axel/2toe, 3loop/2toe/2loop, 3salchow, 3loop

Another completely empty program. Stroking from one element to the next, almost no transitions, hardly any relation to the music.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie View Post
    Oh, and if his name wasn't Plushenko, it would be outside the top 20. You know, transitions and stuff.
    No. Just a wrong comment.

I'm gonna Customize the CRAP out of this Title!!! Frenchie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattieu View Post
    I used to think that before I saw him live.
    He has such a command and presence, that it's incredible, you cannot take your eyes off him.
    Yes, Mattieu, that's what the "Interpretation" mark is for.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Sergei Voronov

4toe(turn)/2toe, 3axel, 2lutz, 4toe, 3axel/2toe, 3loop/2toe/2loop, 3salchow, 3loop

Another completely empty program. Stroking from one element to the next, almost no transitions, hardly any relation to the music.
    Lol! Eveything is empty! Empty empty empty! Just because you don't like something it isn't empty. Empty of stuff you like.

Tutberidze looks VERY disappointed with Voronov's performance...

On the Ice
    two 4toes, two 3axels and two 3loops?? Last loop will not count...

Quote Originally Posted by gmyers View Post
    Lol with he no transitions talk! Just because they aren't spread eagles or split jumps doesn't mean there are none!
    you're right, there is more to transitions than spread eagles or split jumps.
    but you're wrong, there ARE none.

He had mistakes but I admire him him. This now is more a pride battle than a medal one at sochi.he skates for himself and he enjoys it , this is his life and think about it, it's really hard to let go of it , this is the love of his life and he has talent to do it. He is my all time favourite and he has had so many surgeries I lost track of them and going for this Oly is putting his health in danger but he still wants it, this is admirable. follow your dream king Plu!

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie View Post
    Yes, Mattieu, that's what the "Interpretation" mark is for.
    Exactly. "command and presence" should not play a role in TR and CH!!

Evgeni Plushenko FS video..... http://fsnews.ru/forums-m-posts-id-16766.html

No. Just a wrong comment.
    I remember a chinese skater doing 2 Quads in a free programme a long time ago, and he got sth like 5.4 / 4.6 marks.
    Plushenko didn't do 2 quads.

LEAVE EDMUNDS ALONE!!1!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattieu View Post
    I used to think that before I saw him live.
    He has such a command and presence, that it's incredible, you cannot take your eyes off him.
    Nobody is questioning his command and presence. That doesn't change the choreography is extremely basic and transitions are lacking.

Lol with he no transitions talk! Just because they aren't spread eagles or split jumps doesn't mean there are none!
    There was nothing other than cross-overs and progressives. Well there was that posing in the middle but most adult skaters could do that.

Lol! Eveything is empty! Empty empty empty! Just because you don't like something it isn't empty. Empty of stuff you like.
    You are very welcome to point out what Voronov did in that program. All I saw was cross-overs and progressives into the elements. There was hardly any upper body movement either. His arms were hanging down a lot or just barely raised, certainly not in time with the music and certainly not in character of the music (he was skating to Piazzolla, it really isn't hard to show at least the basic Tango movements).

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    You are very welcome to point out what Voronov did in that program. All I saw was cross-overs and progressives into the elements. There was hardly any upper body movement either. His arms were hanging down a lot or just barely raised, certainly not in time with the music and certainly not in character of the music (he was skating to Piazzolla, it really isn't hard to show at least the basic Tango movements).
    I never know what Voronov is skating too. He never seems to grasp the character of any of his programs to me. He just does random stuff with no relation to the music. Hate his style.

Custom Title
    No, it is not admirable to put your health at risk under these circumstances.

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    that was probably the worst skate i ve seen of Plush since 2004.
    So he was going for two quads, had he hit the second in combo I guess, what is this jump layout after, I m really lost to what they planned, can someone enlightened me?

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast