Ice Dance FD - 2014 Russian Championships | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ice Dance FD - 2014 Russian Championships

gmyers

Record Breaker
LOL. At least your posts never fail to bring a smile back to my face.
Is there anything we can agree on? :unsure:

Maybe not!!

With I/k all level 2 sd esrlier and lack of practice and training and trying to do well the team is toxic and always fails.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I have a feeling that what the skaters actually do on the ice doesn't play a role at all in how the judges give their scores :laugh:

gmyers

Record Breaker
No. Not time to call it a day.

Time to ditch Morozov.

And, in Elena's case, in more ways than one!

CaroLiza_fan

I think it's clear at this point I/k don't work together well as a team to reach the highest level of success regardless of heir coach and they need to split. They don't work together to be their best.

Mattieu

Medalist
Love Victoria Sinitsina / Ruslan Zhiganshin - so nice to see a couple who are equally matched.
They are also both very honed and everything clearly has been repeated and repeated until they don't have to think about the movements and can concentrate on selling the program. If only Elena and Nikita had this kind of schooling, they wouldn't have made all those mistakes that they made tonight.

elif

Medalist
How did Ilinykh/Katsalapov skated actually? I love them but they did two big mistake in the SP. They are not looking good. I hope they skated better at the FD.

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
How did Ilinykh/Katsalapov skated actually? I love them but they did two big mistake in the SP. They are not looking good.

They fell before a lift (-2), got another -1 (extended lift?), and their twizzles were rough too. :(

gmyers

Record Breaker
How did Ilinykh/Katsalapov skated actually? I love them but they did two big mistake in the SP. They are not looking good. I hope they skated better at the FD.

Nope! They showed they have become a toxic combo.

elif

Medalist
They fell before a lift (-2), got another -1 (extended lift?), and their twizzles were rough too. :(

Thank you very much. This is a bad skate. :slink: I don't know why but after reading this thread, I actually thought they did skate very good but judges hold them back. :confused:

Macassar88

Medalist
Thank you very much. This is a bad skate. :slink: I don't know why but after reading this thread, I actually thought they did skate very good but judges hold them back. :confused:

It's because there are certain very vocal posters on here who hate Bobrova and Soloviev and love Ilinykh and Katsalapov to the point where they can't see any of the mistakes that I/K make and can't see that B/S can do anything well.