Favourite figure skaters? | Golden Skate

Favourite figure skaters?

ahy

Final Flight
Yuna kim, akiko suzuki, elena radionova(i know this is strange but somehow i like her)

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
Mojca Kopac (yup!), Lu Chen, Yuka Sato, Katarina Witt, Tanja Szewczenko, Akiko Suzuki, Carolina Kostner, Michelle Kwan, Susanna Pöykiö --- Brian Joubert, Alexei Yagudin, Éric Millot, Steven Cousins, Kurt Browning, Takahiko Kozuka, Daisuke Takahashi, Patrick Chan* --- Ekaterina Gordeeva/Sergei Grinkov, Jamie Salé/David Pelletier, Jessica Dubé/Bryce Davison --- Isabelle and Paul Duchesnay, Maia Usova/Alexander Zhulin, Margarita Drobiazko/Povilas Vanagas

* I have to remind myself that he's not responsible for the marks he gets. When he's clean, he's amazing to watch. I'd have given the world title to Denis Ten and was shocked more than once by Chan's marks. Still, not his fault.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Adelina Sotnikova and Gordei Gorshkov (obscure russian skater)!!! Currently my heart loves no one else!!! :love::love::love:

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
Well,I like many skaters but these are the best for me:
Ladies: Ashley Wagner
Men: Daisuke Takahashi
Pairs: Volosozhar/Trankov, Savchenko/Szolkowy
Dance: Davis/White

And absolutely top skater IMO is Sasha Cohen.

Mentalopes

Rinkside
Ladies:
Akiko, Kanako and Radionova
Men:
Oda, Farris and Fernandez. (I actually enjoy Chan skating but his scores annoy me)
Pairs:
Savchenko/Szolkowy Stolkova/Klimov and the two canadian pairs
Ice Dance:
All canadians (V/M, W/P and G/P), Ilynkh/Katsalapov, Capellinni/Lanotte and Hurtado/Diaz (their FD this year :clap:)

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
old school:
Brezhnaya/Sikhuralidze, the Propotovs, Dorothy Hamil, Midori Ito

generational:
Yuzuru Hanyu, Julia Lipnitskaya, Gracie Gold, Maria Sotskova, Davis/White, Yan Han, Mcnamara / Carpenter,

sentimental:
Carolina Kostner, Pang/Tong, Volosozhar/Trankov, Morgan / Cipres, Ilinykh/Katsalapov

past ex liked skaters:
Adelina Sotnikova, Elizaveta Tuktamysheva, Stepanova / Bukin,

christinaskater

Medalist
Favourite Skaters of All Time!

Michelle Kwan= Akiko Suzuki.
Xue Shen and Hongbo Zhao.
Daisuke Takahashi.

Alexei Yagudin.
Yuka Sao
Kristi Yamaguchi
Mao Asada.
Yu-Na Kim.
Sasha Cohen.
Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir.

Sochi_2014

On the Ice
Sasha Cohen
Elena Radionova
Ashley Wagner
Gracie Gold
Gretchen Donlan / Andrew Speroff
Samantha Cesario
Akiko Suzuki
Jason Brown
Evegeni Plushenko
Brian Joubert
Emmanuel Sandhu
Alexei Yagudin

Amei

Record Breaker
Ladies:
Tara Lipniski, Sasha Cohen, the very brief career of Naomi Nari Nam, Julia Lipnitskaia, Akiko Suzuki

Men:
Scott Hamilton, Todd Eldredge, Maxim Kovtun, Jason Brown, Alexei Yagudin

Pairs:
Shen & Zhao, Gordeeva & Grinkov (this is based purely off Youtube clips- but they are amazing to watch), Ina &Zimmerman; Sikharulidze &Berezhnaya, I feel so sad for them w/the whole SLC debacle, they skated incredibly well and their OGM is generally talked about in a negative way like they didn't deserve it.

Gigi13

On the Ice
Midori Ito, Chen Lu,Sasha Cohen,Michelle Kwan, Yuna Kim, Mao Asada, Akiko Suzuki,Carolina Kostner, Kanako Murakami, Mirai Nagasu,Elena Radionova,Li Zijun,Yuzuru Hanyu,Daisuke Takahashi, Jason Brown, Adam Rippon, and Han Yan.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Too many to list here, but my list starts with:

Karen Magnussen
Toller Cranston
Brian Orser
Kurt Browning....and a long long list of wonderful skaters from Canada and other parts of the world. Not to mention my first figure skating instructor in Prince George BC who taught me to skate.