Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Pairs FS - 2014 Russian Championships

Medalist
    Will the Russian Federation consider K and S or is it over for them. I think it would be a miracle and I would be against it if it were not for what I saw the JSF did with Daisuke at the expense of Kozuka and Oda - poor Oda was so upset he just retired . B and L need to sort out those jumps and V and T must be scared now that the Germans have beaten them at the GPF and could do it again at the Olympics especially if the Germans do the throw triple axel.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
    Will the Russian Federation consider K and S or is it over for them. I think it would be a miracle and I would be against it if it were not for what I saw the JSF did with Daisuke at the expense of Kozuka and Oda - poor Oda was so upset he just retired . B and L need to sort out those jumps and V and T must be scared now that the Germans have beaten them at the GPF and could do it again at the Olympics especially if the Germans do the throw triple axel.
    no they're not, they took a break and skipped nationals as not to peak early
    but V/T will compete head to head again with S/S at Euros

so No, they are not scared

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6