Ladies FS - 2014 Russian Championships | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Ladies FS - 2014 Russian Championships

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
Pogo is a beautiful girl with gorgeous long lines but she looks unfinished to me. There's work to be done for sure. She is fortunate that she seems to have escaped the puberty monster unscathed and fairly early on compared to other elite skaters. Her body type reminds me of Kostner's - she'll be tall and lean all of her life, no worries about career-ending body changes.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Pogo is a beautiful girl with gorgeous long lines but she looks unfinished to me. There's work to be done for sure. She is fortunate that she seems to have escaped the puberty monster unscathed and fairly early on compared to other elite skaters. Her body type reminds me of Kostner's - she'll be tall and lean all of her life, no worries about career-ending body changes.

Her face reminds me of Jeri Ryan, from Star Trek: Voyager (and other things)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I know I have criticised Adelina lots of times in the past for wearing dresses that are far too revealing.

But that one she is wearing now goes to the other extreme. It's far too plain for a girl as beautiful as her. And the colour combination is just... eugh!

If you win gold, have a celebratory bonfire tonight and put that dress in it!!!

CaroLiza_fan

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker
Still don't like Adelina's FS dress but at least it's better than that first one she had...

Looks like Julia's done something to her dress too. Added more gray it looks like...don't know why, it was fine the way it was.

Time for Alena...

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
Sotnikovas new dress is georgeous!! And i loove gosvianis dress i want her to go to euros over leonova. Leonova bombed too many programs already

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Alena Leonova

Music: Carmen

Black and red dress. Rose in hair

3T+3T - solid
3Lz - e, hands downs/fall
3Lo
FCSp - bit slow
3F+2T - maybe < on flip
3F
2S+2T
CCoSp
StSq
ChSq - Y-spiral, spread eagle
2A
FCCoSp

Not perfect, but solid for her standards. 5 triples

Score: 54.63+65.82 = 120.45, total 187.48, in 1st out of 13

Sochi_2014

On the Ice
Leonova didn't look as polished as she did in the SP. Also, she kept making this really scary face, and I know she was trying to interpret Carmen, but I'm seriously going to see that face tonight in a nightmare...