Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Are Judge Favoritism / Federation Bias getting too much ?

Omg, you guys are so hilarious, this thread made my day ; p

Quote Originally Posted by CarneAsada View Post
    While I prefer watching Kostner and Suzuki and think Julia more likely to hit, I now kind of want Adelina to win a Sochi medal over Julia just to see a true sky_fly meltdown.
    Or "old, worn out Wagner"?

Custom Title
    Poor sky_fly.

Come on people, wouldn't you hate people who defy your predictions too? Those who do repeatedly are especially unforgivable.

Custom Title
    If I predict a skater will fail (eg Leonova), I actually love when they defy that prediction and prove me wrong (and if they fail, I don't rub it in their face either). If I predict a skater will win and they fail to, instead of ripping them to shreds (as if they "owe me" a win as a fan) I support them or turn my support towards others if they continue to perform poorly. But saying mean things about skaters and making bitchy comments doesn't help anyone and is just classless. Although such a bad attitude turns people against you as in sky_fly's case, making it hilarious when you get proved wrong. Like others, I almost want to see skaters that sky_fly supports do poorly and skaters sky_fly bashes do well just to see her inevitable, hilarious tantrum.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianSkaterGuy View Post
    If I predict a skater will fail (eg Leonova), I actually love when they defy that prediction and prove me wrong (and if they fail, I don't rub it in their face either). If I predict a skater will win and they fail to, instead of ripping them to shreds (as if they "owe me" a win as a fan) I support them or turn my support towards others if they continue to perform poorly. But saying mean things about skaters and making bitchy comments doesn't help anyone and is just classless. Although such a bad attitude turns people against you as in sky_fly's case, making it hilarious when you get proved wrong. Like others, I almost want to see skaters that sky_fly supports do poorly and skaters sky_fly bashes do well just to see her inevitable, hilarious tantrum.
    You got your wish. But then again, it's a regular event, easy like taking candy from a baby, seeing sky_fly's hate list is comprised of World Champions, plus Sotnitkova, none of whom gives a hoot to poor sky_fly's opinions and predictions.

Custard Title
    Quote Originally Posted by mskater93 View Post
    Or "old, worn out Wagner"?
    sky_fly's nightmare podium in Sochi:
    Gold - Adelina Sotnikova
    Silver - Ashley Wagner
    Bronze - Whoever receives the 3rd most hatred from sky_fly; would that be Akiko? She's positively geriatric if AW is "old and worn-out." All right. Akiko Suzuki

Custom Title
    Gold - Adelina Sotnikova
    Silver - Ashley Wagner
    Bronze - Whoever receives the 3rd most hatred from sky_fly; would that be Akiko? She's positively geriatric if AW is "old and worn-out." All right. Akiko Suzuki
    I wouldnt mind that podium if Akiko is the one on top instead of 3rd!

Custom Title
    Gold - Adelina Sotnikova
    Silver - Ashley Wagner
    This could be worse:
    Gold - 2014 European Champion Alena Leonova, who bumped Julia L off the team
    Silver - Sotnikova
    Bronze - Old worn out Ashley

Since there are only three or four on-topic posts on this whole thread, we might as well close it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3