Who's going? | Golden Skate

Who's going?

Bea

On the Ice
Who's going to Europeans?

Would you be interested in a GS meeting?

I'll be there all week and I'd love to meet as many of you as possible if you're interested too! :)

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
Ahhh i envy you guys!! Were supposed to go but im on a student budget got to expensive for me after teb! :p enjoy everyone

Tonya221

Spectator
I'm coming, too; but I arrive on Friday! :) I think a proper meeting would be on Saturday night! :)

seniorita

Record Breaker
I was going to propose the Friday break between the two events as a meet up opportunity. My friends will go to the opera on Saturday night after men FS but probably I ll skip it anyway to see a friend, so maybe we can meet too. I know some great pubs in Buda. But even arena coffee will do! I leave on Monday morning anyway!

Alex D

Record Breaker
Ill be at Budapest from tomorrow on, while I cant make any arrangements due things that might come up (don't want someone to wait for me, if I am busy) - I will look out for some of the familiar faces and some of you already know me, so don't hesitate to say hello :D

Bea

On the Ice
FSGMT and Seniorita, I sent you private messages yesterday. I'd like to know whether you got them and whether you answered them because I didn't get a message from Tonya221 that she sent in the evening yesterday. I just don't want your messages to be lost. Thank you.

Alex D

Record Breaker
Just came from the ice rink, its build similar to the one at Turino.

There is quite some distance between the ice and the seats.
So those of you that like to sit very close might be disappointed :(

I have no idea however if its OK to stand at that part where the gap is. Might be usefull to know for those that like to throw things on the ice ;)

No news either about food and drink or the basic practice sessions during competition days.

To enter the second practice hall you must pass a gate as its all hidden behind fences.

seniorita

Record Breaker
Guys should we have a meet up after the first event on Friday? Somewhere in the arena is there a corner to meet and not get lost? I have quite few people to arrange this once arranged!