Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming skating teleconferences

Custom Title
    Last teleconference. Adam Rippon says he is a different skater from 4 years ago. His performance on the GP season this year gave him confidence and showed that he is ready to be US champion. The quad jumps are going well. Plans a quad toe in both SP and FS. He had the flu recently which hindered his daily training, but he is fine now and back to regular training schedule. He says he is still "hungry" but feels he has improved his skating overall. (My "smart" phone died on me battery-wise so that's all I have to report.)

Missing Tdizzle and SDiggity golden411's Avatar
    ARCHIVED AUDIO of pre-Boston teleconferences:

The correct link for Agnes Zawadzki is:
    (The incorrect one above is an accidental repeat of the link for Max Aaron )

And here are links to some newly posted teleconferences:

ETA, update: IN has finally added Adam Rippon:

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by golden411 View Post
    ARCHIVED AUDIO of pre-Boston teleconferences:

The correct link for Agnes Zawadzki is:
    (The incorrect one above is an accidental repeat of the link for Max Aaron )

And here are links to some newly posted teleconferences:

(Archived audio of Rippon's teleconference has not yet been posted online.)
    Neither have any of the pairs. Kind of bummed Icenetwork seems to have forgotten them as I think that will be an exciting competition this year.

I really enjoyed the Shibutanis' conference. Obviously I'm a huge fan, so that was a given, but I was especially impressed at how through they were at answering the questions. And how honest they were about some of the challenges in the career (namely having to change their SD at the beginning of last season; I could read between the lines that that SD was not exactly their favorite).

And Alex showed his usual humor. "Masshole" about Boston sports, heh.

Jason Brown's conference was great. I liked he was to the point regarding the quad. He sounds very confident! Hope that means good things next week!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    Jason Brown's conference was great. I liked he was to the point regarding the quad. He sounds very confident! Hope that means good things next week!
    Yeah that was great! He was just like, I know you're gonna ask me, so I may as well pre-empt it.

Custom Title
    Somehow I can't listen to Gracie Gold's teleconference without being a season pass subscriber. Anyone else having this problem? It didn't come up with any of the others.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by amc987 View Post
    Somehow I can't listen to Gracie Gold's teleconference without being a season pass subscriber. Anyone else having this problem? It didn't come up with any of the others.
    I'm not American and not a subscriber and I could listen to Jason's just fine...maybe an error?

Custom Title
    Yeah i have the same problem. I can get Jason's and others' interviews but not Gracie's.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by karne View Post
    I'm not American and not a subscriber and I could listen to Jason's just fine...maybe an error?
    I could listen to Jason's interview, Ross's, D/W's, Ashley's, Max's, and Agnes's. I didn't try any of the others. I've only had the subscriber problem when I tried to listen to Gracie's.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    I
    And Alex showed his usual humor. "Masshole" about Boston sports, heh.
    !
    Here in CT, Masshole is a term used to describe Massachusetts drivers.

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    Here in CT, Masshole is a term used to describe Massachusetts drivers.
    And the reason why I am taking the train!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by amc987 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by supsu View Post
    Yeah i have the same problem. I can get Jason's and others' interviews but not Gracie's.
    FWIW, I am a non-subscriber in the U.S., and Gold's interview starts playing fine for me.

Miserere Nobis
    When I play Gracie's audio clip, I hear a snippet of Meryl & Charlie's teleconference in the background, playing on a loop. This makes it very hard to distinguish between the two conferences. Is this happening to anyone else?

Custom Title
    FWIW, I am a non-subscriber in the U.S., and Gold's interview starts playing fine for me.
    I replayed Gracie's interview and it worked without a subscription. I didn't experience the melding of different teleconferences this time, but I did when I listened to interviews with Agnes and Max- somehow I could hear earlier parts of Max's interview while I was listening to later parts of Max's interview and Agnes's.

Maybe the site is just prone to errors?

(Archived audio of Rippon's teleconference has not yet been posted online.)
    Update: IN now has added Adam Rippon's archived audio.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast