Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Entries 2014 European Championships

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie View Post
    omg... will Zhiganshina/Gazsi get a medal with their hot chick/dork with glasses programs?!?
    Haha! That would be awesome. Love that crazy Gazsi.

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA CaroLiza_fan's Avatar
    Just to let you know that the Entry/Results page has finally appeared.

http://www.isuresults.com/results/ec2014/index.htm

Consequently, I have added the link and the final entry lists to the first post in the European Championships Predictions Thread.

So, that'll make things easier for all of us that have still to make our predictions! (Myself included!)

CaroLiza_fans

Quote Originally Posted by supersk8 View Post
    I'm sorry I didn't explain myself. There was talk about Weinzierl doing the Team event but not the ladies since she didn't get her national minimum score. Is it confirmed that she will compete in ladies?? and not only on the team event?
    She`s doing both!

ISU, stop promoting 2-foot skating!
    Quote Originally Posted by lanebalou View Post
    She`s doing both!
    Thanks. That is great news!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie View Post
    New Couple Alert! - That's what they say in the tabloids, right?
    Well, I'm talking FS Pairs - that's the first time I see those 2 names together:
    Caitlin YANKOWSKAS / Hamish GAMAN (GBR). They're only substitutes since finishing 3rd at Nationals and GBR only having 2 spots, but I had no idea Caitlin had set harbor in GBR for now... After trying Matteo Guarise and then Joshua Reagan.
    What an eventful career, let's remember she was US Champion and finished 6th at her first World Championships with John Coughlin before he told her he wanted to split.
    When I watched them skate back then, I was sure she should be the one looking for a better partner since she had everything, including very secure triples, when he was stiff and clumsy... Oh, how unexpectedly things can turn out...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=incIOswvkv0
    A surprise to me indeed! When she was with Coughlin, I definitely thought they were the best US pairs ever. So sad Coughlin left her and the struggles she had ever since. Now she has to compete for another country…

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6