Can Gracie Gold finally win US Nationals ? | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Can Gracie Gold finally win US Nationals ?

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Congratulations to Gracie! She skated with such conviction and it was great to see her finally get it together when it matters most. :clap:

First Sotnikova wins Russians with her best, finally practically clean, competition and now Gracie wins with a finally practically clean competition. And then Osmond wins with a practically clean competition. Looks like these ladies are ready to fight in Sochi. :biggrin:

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Congratulations to Gracie! She skated with such conviction and it was great to see her finally get it together when it matters most. :clap:

First Sotnikova wins Russians with her best, finally practically clean, competition and now Gracie wins with a finally practically clean competition. And then Osmond wins with a practically clean competition. Looks like these ladies are ready to fight in Sochi. :biggrin:

not to offend, but sorry Osmond is a non threat for Sochi

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
not to offend, but sorry Osmond is a non threat for Sochi

I agree. The contenders for Sochi are Kim, Asada, Kostner, Suzuki, Sotnikova, Lipnitskaia, Gold, and major long shots at best for Wagner, Murakami, and maybe Osmond. However she cant be grouped with stronger contenders like Gold or the Russians, just like Gold and the Russians cant be grouped with Kim and Asada.

aftertherain

Record Breaker

Hey, Gracie's got a new blue dress. Anything can happen now.

Did I mention her dress is now BLUE?

Release the Kraken!

guanchi

On the Ice
When I saw Gracie finish her FS, I had a feeling this would be near 140, and wow, did she deliver. She looked like princess Aurora after her rose adagio- whew, look what I just did!
She's def the face for US women in sochi (tho I think Polina may have greater artistic potential).