Skating New Year's Resolutions | Golden Skate

Skating New Year's Resolutions

skateluvr

Record Breaker
No matter who gets overscored/underscored in Sochi, no matter how political the games get in judged sports, I will not throe popcord at the TV. Actually I have never thrown food or anything at the TV.

I will be grateful for coverage and root quietly for the elders, the underdogs, the underscored. But if it goes the way it often does, I will smile and say nice job to skater x,y and z fans as they hit the podium. I will not ask anything controversial. I will be one of the "Stepford skating fans." No names for examples, lol. :eek:

Any Resolutions as the New Year approaches? How about the fans of two Asian top skaters decide not to machete each other:laugh: Go along and get along. Kristi and Michelle and peggy are my new role models-esp. Peggy. Only Sasha got her criticism after a career of falls. This is half serious/half jest. I will be sad when the season ends and the boards become quiet rehashes of 1994.

skateluvr

Record Breaker
No resolutions. It is not too late. It is already January 2 where I am, and how many times am I going to mistakenly write "2013."

So, no resolutions you will share? Don't worry, NY resolutions are made to be broken..but one should try...I will.