Happy new year 2014!!!! | Golden Skate

Happy new year 2014!!!!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just thought I would start the New Year wishes now, as it is already 2014 in Australia.

HAPPY NEW YEAR karne, GF2445 and any other members in Australia, New Zealand or the Pacific that have entered 2014 already.

And, of course, Happy New Year to the skaters from these countries!

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
And now a Happy New Year to deedee1 and any other members in Japan!!!

And, of course, Happy New Year to all the Japanese skaters! Hopefully 2014 will turn out to be a very successful year for Team Japan! ;) :biggrin:

(Don't worry, I'm not going to do this every hour!)

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I'll do one more and then take a break until it's Russia's turn (Well, I do need to eat, and there's a couple of things on TV I want to watch!)

Happy New Year to bigsisjiejie, noidont and any other members in China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Western Australia!!!

And, of course, Happy New Year to all the skaters from any of these countries!

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Sorry that this is an hour late. I've been trying to get onto Golden Skate for nearly 2 hours, but it wouldn't load for some reason. (All other sites I tried were loading fine - it was just Golden Skate that wouldn't!)

Happy New Year to sky_fly20, DobrinFan, AlexRus and any other members in Russia, the Caucasus, and the UAE!!!

And, of course, Happy New Year to all the Russian skaters! Hopefully 2014 will turn out to be a very successful year for Team Russia! ;) :biggrin:

Oh, and Happy New Year to Elene Gedevanishvilli and her fellow Georgian skaters as well! ;)

CaroLiza_fan

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Sorry that this is an hour late. I've been trying to get onto Golden Skate for nearly 2 hours, but it wouldn't load for some reason. (All other sites I tried were loading fine - it was just Golden Skate that wouldn't!)

had the same problem.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
had the same problem.

Phew! At least that means that it's not a virus or anything at my end! ;) :biggrin:

Right, that's me for the night!

I have never been the sort of person to stay up for the New Year. I did it for the Millennium, and it left me so wrecked that I have never done it again!

So, Happy New Year to everybody that will be moving into 2014 over the next 9 or 10 hours! (I'm hopeful of a good night's sleep! ;) :biggrin: )

Then, when I get up, I'll have my annual New Year tradition of watching the repeat of the New York celebrations over breakfast!

Hopefully 2014 will be a good year for all of you!

CaroLiza_fan

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Happy new year to our posters in France, Germany, Norway, Sweden and the rest of Western Europe. Special shoutout to our friend Ziggy, SaraM, Jaana, Buttercup, Sara, Frenchie! I'm sure there are others that deserve a shoutout as well. :)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
And now Happy New Year to the very person who started this thread and has done so many good things on this forum: CaroLiza_fan! And a Happy New Year to all our friends in the UK. :)

skateluvr

Record Breaker
God Bless you all around the world and keep you safe from crazy drivers if you are out celebrating. Happy, HEALTHY 2014. Amen!

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
Happy new year to our posters in France, Germany, Norway, Sweden and the rest of Western Europe. Special shoutout to our friend Ziggy, SaraM, Jaana, Buttercup, Sara, Frenchie! I'm sure there are others that deserve a shoutout as well.

Awww :eek:: Thanks, that's so nice! :)
Thanks and a Happy New Year to everyone!!! :hb: :hb: :hb:
I'm so wasted I need to get some sleep now...

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Happy New Year from Nebraska!!! :hb:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
And now Happy New Year to the very person who started this thread and has done so many good things on this forum: CaroLiza_fan! And a Happy New Year to all our friends in the UK.

Awww!!! Thank you so much for your kind words Mrs. P!

But I wouldn't say I had done quite that much - sure I've only been on here a year! Look at all the stuff you have done in your time here!

Can I just extend my New Year greeting to all the members in Europe that I missed overnight. Mrs. P has already picked out some of the members located in Europe. I also send out my New Year's wishes to those on Mrs. P's list, but can I also add Bea in Hungary, as well as the person who prompted me to join the forum in the first place, mikiandorocks in Portugal.

Hopefully the European skaters will make sure we have a really enjoyable European Championships in a couple of weeks time. And good luck to all those that are competing in Olympics and Worlds.

But, particularly to Carolina and, especially, Valentina... :love:

Can I also wish a Happy New Year to some of the members on my own rock in the North Atlantic - C_T_T_, Irishflip, shallow edging and zamboni step.

And can I wish a particular good luck to the Irish skaters competing in Europeans in a couple of weeks - Jenna McCorkell and Clara Peters. And, of course, to Jenna for the Olympics! I'm not sure what competitions he has coming up in 2014, but good luck also goes out to Conor Stakelum.

I don't know if any of the Southern skaters are joining Jenna at Worlds, but good luck to whoever does go to Saitama! ;) :biggrin:

My geography of the US isn't great, and I don't know where most of you are from. So, since it is now 2014 in half of the continent, may I do a general "Happy New Year" to all the forum members and skaters in the US, Canada and, well, anywhere in the Americas!

And finally, since you are probably all in 2014 by now, a Happy New Year to all those members that have helped with the Predictions Games in any shape and form - FSGMT, guenever, Li'Kitsu, Wilhelmina, Mrs. P, pitterpatter, tulosai and, the member whose idea this all was in the first place, Macassar88

The Games so far have been so much fun, and we have the big one to look forward to kicking off in just over a week!!! :biggrin:

I think that covers nearly everybody... :laugh:

Happy New Year!

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
AND FINALLY...

Happy New Year to Tonichelle, and any other members that might happen to be in Alaska!

I really hope that 2014 is a much better year for you than 2013 was, Toni. ;)

I have to admit that I don't actually know if there are any well-known skaters from Alaska. But, if there are any Alaskans competing in American Nationals, good luck and I hope you enjoy your trip to Boston.

CaroLiza_fan

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Happy New Year, everyone!

Keegan Messing is from Alaska, and he's wonderful! I hope he does well @ US Nationals.

I'm sorry I missed the countdown! Happy 2014 to all of you at once, in every latitude and longitude. May this be a better year for us all on GS. May all the skaters stay healthy and skate their best in all competitions, especially the big one in Sochi. I want all the skaters to feel as if they have left everything on the ice and have been able to do their utmost. A personal best has its own satisfaction, wherever it lands in the rankings.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
AND FINALLY...

Happy New Year to Tonichelle, and any other members that might happen to be in Alaska!

I really hope that 2014 is a much better year for you than 2013 was, Toni. ;)

I have to admit that I don't actually know if there are any well-known skaters from Alaska. But, if there are any Alaskans competing in American Nationals, good luck and I hope you enjoy your trip to Boston.

CaroLiza_fan

Ha ha, thank you! And a belated Happy New Year to the ones who happened after Alaska (Hawaii is an hour behind us)!!!

Keegan is the only skater in seniors from Alaska at this year's Nationals IIRC... Ashley Wagner learned to skate while they lived up here and skated under the Alaska Figure Skating Association for a lot of her Novice and junior career.