Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Yuna Kim in Korean Nats for a final rehearsal before Sochi

Custom Title

Yuna Kim in Korean Nats for a final rehearsal before Sochi

There's a thread for Korean Nationals, but I thought it's worth a separate one.

Partial footage of Yuna's FS run through during official practice today:
    http://news.sbs.co.kr/section_news/n...id=N1002162650

Some small changes in the routine, and it I think looks better than at Golden Spin.

ETA: For people having difficulty playing the video clip linked above, here's a Youtube link for the same video (kindly provided by Krislite):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVgrv8lAOPE

Thanks for the post. Yuna should skate to this music -- so relaxing.

She is looking fine.

wow, great footage. Thanks for sharing!

Here's the practice clip on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVgrv8lAOPE

So, we can to do a thread for each competition in "The Edge" section ? because if I remember correctly already exist this section :2013-14 Figure Skating Competitions and Events

This thread isn't about Korean Nationals. It's about Yuna Kim skating at Korean Nationals. Who cares about the actual "competition"? Sadly no one. It's so lop-sided it's not really a "competition" in the ladies event.

Quote Originally Posted by Krislite View Post
    This thread isn't about Korean Nationals. It's about Yuna Kim skating at Korean Nationals. Who cares about the actual "competition"? Sadly no one. It's so lop-sided it's not really a "competition" in the ladies event.
    common , it is the same, and in each competition thread you can to do another thread just about Yuna if you want.

The step, spins look exquisite, much better than the one bofore, can't wait for her performance with the music

As always, thank you for being on top of these things. Jan 1 and I can feel it all REALLY beginning now. I have decided that if it is a choice between her being magnificent or her winning gold I choose her leaving us with a masterpiece and then letting the chips fall where they will.

Quote Originally Posted by chapis View Post
    common , it is the same, and in each competition thread you can to do another thread just about Yuna if you want.
    Yes, and you can also choose to ignore Yuna threads. But don't worry. There is light at the end of the tunnel. There's only what, two months left until Sochi? The Yuna-mania will be over soon and you'll be happy to know Yuna will be retired.

But you can open as many threads you want under Korean National😳

Yes, and you can also choose to ignore Yuna threads. But don't worry. There is light at the end of the tunnel. There's only what, two months left until Sochi? The Yuna-mania will be over soon and you'll be happy to know Yuna will be retired.
    Strawman.

Custom Title
    Has anyone else had difficulty playing the opening post vid? If this hadn't have been posted here, while I probably should visit the competition thread, I wouldn't and would have missed this. Thanks for posting here.

Quote Originally Posted by Minze2001 View Post
    Strawman.
    Huh? You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it does. I was merely pointing out that the proliferation of Yuna threads that are surely annoying the likes of Chapis and yourself will cease after Sochi. That's a side comment, sure, but not a "straw man".

As for where this thread belongs, that's up to the mods, but to me there is no clear line between competition vs. non-competition topics. Discussions about skaters, skating and competitions all highly overlap. And in the case of "Korean Nationals", it's obvious the only interest is Yuna's programs and her condition.

Huh? You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it does. I was merely pointing out that the proliferation of Yuna threads that are surely annoying the likes of Chapis and yourself will cease after Sochi. That's a side comment, sure, but not a "straw man".

As for where this thread belongs, that's up to the mods, but to me there is no clear line between competition vs. non-competition topics. Discussions about skaters, skating and competitions all highly overlap. And in the case of "Korean Nationals", it's obvious the only interest is Yuna's programs and her condition.
    Kris is my first time using that word in this forum, but I will take out my dictionary because this new year I want to be fair and accurate. You see ,you are been unfair to me because no thread about Yuna Kim bothers me. I think Chapis made a valid point about the thread. Also, Kris out all Yuna kim fans in this forum ,I have so mch respect for you because I find you respectful ,but to say that at Korean nationals the only important thing is Yuna Kim is a little much. I am sure the other girls have their fans😄

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast