Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir Reality TV Show on W

Custom Title
    Procrastinating by Watching my Fav. Skaters
    Quote Originally Posted by buttermilk View Post
    I agree. And she stalks various message boards looking for opinions she considers misguided. I've seen myself quoted over there, which terrified me to my very soul.
    ...Holy Cannoli, that is terrifying!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaysInTheDirt View Post
    Buttermilk, if you're talking about the hater's blog I'm thinking of - with the initials of JDLSM - have you ever seen someone so obsessed and committed to discrediting people? He or she, and the people who post there, seem to hate Scott and Tessa only slightly less than they hate Charlie and Meryl. Now they're tearing apart the dance routines from dwts and saying Meryl has some handicap and they're going to keep digging until they find out what it is. If only they realized how insane they all sound, they might find a better use of their time and actually contribute something positive to the world.
    That is very unsettling. But if you think about it, these days, what would it even matter? Over on TV, on Dancing with the Stars, one of the contestants has no legs, and she dances with her prosthetic legs and feet in full view of the camera. She's doing a fine job, as well. Even in skating, Elaine Zayak skated pretty impressively with a foot that was missing some toes (from a childhood accident). What could these bloggers possibly "unearth" that would make Meryl look bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Vera Costa View Post
    It would have been a big distraction though. Not only for Tessa and Scott but all the other athletes as well. Especially going deeper into the season.
    Maybe....but I think something could've been arranged.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by buttermilk View Post
    I agree. And she stalks various message boards looking for opinions she considers misguided. I've seen myself quoted over there, which terrified me to my very soul.

I noticed that most of the venom on that blog seems to be directed at ice dancers. Along with the strange theory about Tessa & Scott having a secret child, several other ice dance partnerships were criticized and taken apart. I saw some comments criticizing Weaver & Poje for how they have presented themselves, and some nasty comments bashing Piper & Paul for going on a road trip through Colorado together. Weird. Paul & Islam seem luckier and didn't receive many negative comments.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13