Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir Reality TV Show on W | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir Reality TV Show on W

That's fine, totally agree with you. My point is that she was acting like she didn't know what to do about the performance. The guy, the ballroom champion, was "teaching" them how to flirt on ice and she was acting like it was the first time for her.
I find that hard to belive tbh.

She might not be the most extroverted woman out there, but I do think she is very much a gattona (catwoman), as we say here in Italy. ;)

Ahh, get what you're saying now! :) Yes, now when it comes to performing, I don't believe she doesn't know how to flirt either, haha. Sorry sweet pea, you've been portraying romance on ice for too many years now for me to fall for that, lol

But this is of utmost importance:
Shoot! I don't mean to double post....but episode six and seven seem to be through a different website than episodes one through five; and I keep getting asked to register and such. Does anyone know how to circumvent this issue? I thought maybe it was just ad issues...but then I tried episode five again and it took me back to the normal website and played fine... I'll be so upset if the last two episodes won't work, lol....it's like missing the part in the cutting edge where he returns to the rink after they've had a massive blow up.......teasing, obvi. It'll be way worse than that!
Help!

I just hope I'm not messing up with my computer because I'm downloading them. I had to install this youku thing, but I understand nothing about the language. :laugh: I'm going with my instinct. :slink:

Ohmygoodness, haha, I hope you're not either! :)

Episode six was good! I actually really felt for Nathalie Pechalat when they were up on the podium - it being their home ice, upcoming retirement, and a bronze medal instead of the gold or silver they wanted. And Fabian was really funny, imo. His interaction with Scott was entertaining - especially at the press conference when V/M were asked about the lift where it "looks like you're strangling one another" and Fabian was like, "bondage!" - LOL!!
And Marina and Johnny had some funny moments too. I just love them!

...I'm probably procrastinating watching episode number seven because then....it'll be over. :cry: I enjoyed it for what it was; and I'm so sad they're retiring.

Ryan O

Final Flight
Country
Canada
Well, they haven't officially retired yet, but reports do say V&M have sold their condos in Michigan and moved back to Canada.

Alba

Record Breaker
Well, they haven't officially retired yet, but reports do say V&M have sold their condos in Michigan and moved back to Canada.

Well, even if they stay I don't expect them to stay with Marina no?

Ryan O

Final Flight
Country
Canada
Well, even if they stay I don't expect them to stay with Marina no?

No, I would not expect so. V&M have sold their condos and moved back to Canada according to reports on FSU. And with the controversy over whether Marina gave more time to D&W than V&M, I would assume that in the event they kept skating, they would start new with a fresh coach.

No, I would not expect so. V&M have sold their condos and moved back to Canada according to reports on FSU. And with the controversy over whether Marina gave more time to D&W than V&M, I would assume that in the event they kept skating, they would start new with a fresh coach.

True - not officially. And as I've said before, I'm not sure if they will and if they do, I'm not certain they won't try and make a come back at some point. I think it depends on what they want to do in the future; and if that pans out the way they always thought it would I'm sure. But, I don't think they'd go back to Marina.....And tbh, after the comments they've made idk if she'd take them back and treat them as well as she once did.....

Alba

Record Breaker
I'm watching the famous Cassandra. Well, I have more chance to be the next Clooney girlfriend than she ever had to be Moir's girlfriend. :laugh:
No way these two were having a relationship of that kind. :popcorn:

Speaking of Cassandra... I don't recall who stated it, but is there any proof (interview, video, article, etc.) that Moir has broken up with her? I tried to google it for more info or whatever and of course all I could find were links for: "Are Tessa and Scott dating?" or "Scott Moir splits from Jessica Dube?" or links to that creepy website that believes Scott and Tessa have a secret love child; and clearly, I can't believe anything that's posted there...

Alba

Record Breaker
Speaking of Cassandra... I don't recall who stated it, but is there any proof (interview, video, article, etc.) that Moir has broken up with her? I tried to google it for more info or whatever and of course all I could find were links for: "Are Tessa and Scott dating?" or "Scott Moir splits from Jessica Dube?" or links to that creepy website that believes Scott and Tessa have a secret love child; and clearly, I can't believe anything that's posted there...

I read somewhere that they broke up. Maybe on FSU but I'm not sure....

I read somewhere that they broke up. Maybe on FSU but I'm not sure....

Ahhh, gotcha! :) Thanks!

Honestly, I feel a little bad for Cassandra. I mean by the nature of the show's script and design of "will Tessa and Scott get together?" She didn't really have a chance to be that likable to viewers....not that she was unlikable, because she wasn't (although maybe to an uber who ships V/M off ice she was?). She was just sort of there and seemed uncomfortable around the cameras. Making for some awkward and phony scenes, lol

Ryan O

Final Flight
Country
Canada

That is so weird. Tessa is an athlete who is seen in public on ice throughout the year. When would she have been able to be pregnant for 9 months and secretly have a child without anyone noticing the pregnancy? :scratch:

anyanka

Record Breaker

You mean this ---> http://dubemoir.blogspot.ca/ ?

Alba

Record Breaker
Ahhh, gotcha! :) Thanks!

Honestly, I feel a little bad for Cassandra. I mean by the nature of the show's script and design of "will Tessa and Scott get together?" She didn't really have a chance to be that likable to viewers....not that she was unlikable, because she wasn't (although maybe to an uber who ships V/M off ice she was?). She was just sort of there and seemed uncomfortable around the cameras. Making for some awkward and phony scenes, lol

She's not unlikable at all. It's even worse because it's like she's not even there and doesn't count at all. I don't feel bad about her though. It's a script and she gets paid for it. ;)

By the way, at the beginning of episode 7 there's a judge giving Tessa and Scott feedback about what's wrong with their lift. Talking about staying away from the judges. :biggrin:

I finished watching it and yeah my first impressions were right. Too much sugar in this reality for my taste. Marina and her "love, love, feel the love" it was the final seal. :laugh:

Mia_

Rinkside
That is so weird. Tessa is an athlete who is seen in public on ice throughout the year. When would she have been able to be pregnant for 9 months and secretly have a child without anyone noticing the pregnancy? :scratch:

Apparently, in 2011, when she had her second surgery that sidelined them the whole season.

BusyMom

Medalist
I'm watching the famous Cassandra. Well, I have more chance to be the next Clooney girlfriend than she ever had to be Moir's girlfriend. :laugh:
No way these two were having a relationship of that kind. :popcorn:

:rofl: Of course, you're from Italy, right? Clooney obviously has a taste for Italian ladies. I met him a couple of time in Lugano. Heard that he has a residence in some northern part of Italy.

buttermilk

On the Ice
That is so weird. Tessa is an athlete who is seen in public on ice throughout the year. When would she have been able to be pregnant for 9 months and secretly have a child without anyone noticing the pregnancy?
In the insane blogger's delusional little brain, Tessa got pregnant at the 2010 Olympics or shortly after, and gave birth in the fall of 2010. Tessa and Scott missed the Grand Prix season that year because Tessa needed leg surgery. Delusional blogger thinks all of Skate Canada and a vast network of Scott's family and friends in the skating world ("Moirville") help them cover this up. I still don't know why she thinks they need to cover it up, because in her fantasy, they also got married in 2009.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
In the insane blogger's delusional little brain, Tessa got pregnant at the 2010 Olympics or shortly after, and gave birth in the fall of 2010. Tessa and Scott missed the Grand Prix season that year because Tessa needed leg surgery. Delusional blogger thinks all of Skate Canada and a vast network of Scott's family and friends in the skating world ("Moirville") help them cover this up. I still don't know why she thinks they need to cover it up, because in her fantasy, they also got married in 2009.

Apparently the blogger never heard the famous saying, The only way two people can keep a secret is if one of them is dead.