Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir Reality TV Show on W | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir Reality TV Show on W

RABID

Final Flight
Would be wonderful if the original poster could repost to another platform like VIMEO maybe.

Doesn't anybody here use Download Helper? Mozilla Firefox; Download Helper. If I like a video I download it so I don't have to rely on the whims of YouTube "sensitivities" and if I so choose, delete it at my leisure.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
As thrilled as I was to hear Scott and Tessa would be featured training up close and personal on a reality tv show, I am now wondering if it is a good idea. Sometimes it is better not to know every detail about your favorite skaters/stars lives. I kind of wonder why Scott should be so overprotective towards Tessa about who she dates when he is dating someone? It almost sounded like he would be jealous. I don't know, maybe he feels like he is her big brother. It was interesting that Scott said they have always been "civil" with Davis and White - the media has always made it seem that they are "training friends." I never really bought that. I still don't understand why Virtue/Moir would want to train on the same rink and from the same coach as their main rivals, but I guess it's too late to change now. Anyway, I will keep watching.

cooper

Medalist
this is indeed a reality tv show... there's drama and some entertaining stuff.. imagine if they put all skaters with their different personalities and backgrounds in an island for 30 days i wonder who will be the first one to go insane.. :laugh:

btw i love scott/tessa's skating.. their performances etc... but i i'm curious why they agreed to do this in an olympic season!!

Barb

Record Breaker
And Scott being jelous surely was just a joke and indication of the director of the show. We can´t to be exigent because figure skating almost doesn´t get time in TV, this is better than nothing :popcorn:

aftertherain

Record Breaker
Doesn't anybody here use Download Helper? Mozilla Firefox; Download Helper. If I like a video I download it so I don't have to rely on the whims of YouTube "sensitivities" and if I so choose, delete it at my leisure.

Yep. I don't use it, but I do use something else to do the same thing.

noidont

Final Flight
Very interesting, though I don't get what's up with the Patrick Cheaty Chan bit at the end? And who's this Cassandra? Didn't know Jessica Dube and him broke up.

I thought it was very well produced. Tessa & Scott were obviously paid a lot of money to be invested in their participation of dramatic arcs. They both look relatively sincere. Very hot too. Their personalities are very unexpected. I've always thought of Tessa as someone with a darker, femme fatale personality.

Antilles

Medalist
I don't think Scott meant guys go through him because of a jealousy thing. I think he meant people don't know what to do, since Scott and Tessa have such a close skating relationship. One scene made it look like Scott was protecting her. Some Italian figure skater was flirting pretty hard with her, then Scott pointed out to the guy that his own girlfriend was sitting beside him while he flirted with someone else. It was kind of funny.

Sara

On the Ice
Have you seen this? http://www.theskatinglesson.com/tessa-scott-a-recap-love-story/ :p :laugh:

" Previews of future episodes show Virtue crying into her phone and shots of both partners realizing just how important the other is to them. Where is this series going? We can only hope that it will lead to a series finale where they realize their love for one another right before their final Olympic performance. Sound familiar? Perhaps you’ve seen The Cutting Edge. "

Barb

Record Breaker
Have you seen this? :p

" Previews of future episodes show Virtue crying into her phone and shots of both partners realizing just how important the other is to them. Where is this series going? We can only hope that it will lead to a series finale where they realize their love for one another right before their final Olympic performance. Sound familiar? Perhaps you’ve seen The Cutting Edge. "
:rofl: I watched that stupid movie :eek:: about the girl that broke her leg ( really with a fracture) and she goes to pairs because she can´t jump anymore (like if at pairs were not necessary the jumps :laugh:, imagine the throw jumps with a broken leg)

Sara

On the Ice
I can only imagine how much Tessa and Scott must be regretting doing this series haha...

Johar

Medalist
I tried to get my friend to tape it for me but she said she didn't want to watch it. Uh, it wouldn't have been for you!:rolleye:

ice coverage

Record Breaker