Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir Reality TV Show on W

Yulia and Ruslena team forever! Alba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by snowflakebeautiful View Post
    Hello, Alba! I'm not done yet... But, the first episode is definitely not one of the best - in general I feel that -so far- it has gotten better. I mean each episode has its moments, but the first episode just seemed overtly full of them, imo......I'm not sure if it got better or I just expected those moments as I kept watching....lol

As you said, V/M saying that it's weird that they train with their biggest competitors it's bollocks, when it comes to FS.
    See K&P, U&Z, G&P, K&P, and many others.
    Plus, Tessa saying she doesn't know how to flirt and was touching him as if she was doing that for the first time? This is four years after Vancouver, and after this hot stuff? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xy8Scw8ZeI Really?!

Custom Title
    I had no idea Scott and Cassandra split up, but I am not surprised at all. There scenes made me uncomfortable - they just seemed phony for various reasons.
    There may be any number of reasons why that storyline with Cassandra was introduced into the series. It could have been suggested by the producers. But it didn't seem like a close relationship, and I think she admitted she didn't have a lot of confidence or experience with relationships, or something along those lines.

Custom Title
    Procrastinating by Watching my Fav. Skaters
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan O View Post
    But it didn't seem like a close relationship, and I think she admitted she didn't have a lot of confidence or experience with relationships, or something along those lines.
    I agree with this! I feel like perhaps producers wanted it on the show for some reason....but it didn't seem like a close relationship (despite the fact that I think for the show it was supposed to be?); and many of the phone scenes and "I love you's" (or lack there of when he or she left the other hanging) seemed a bit forced or something.

Alba Yeah, agreed, haha! ....And the flirting...I personally think it's probably bollocks as well...BUT, I will say this - I've done lots of plays and danced; and during either of those things I could get into character and totally portray someone else because it was like I was a different person. So, maybe in real life she isn't a natural flirt or even comfortable with it? Who knows....personally, I thought she seemed aware of and okay with guys hitting on her and interacted with them fine.

Custom Title
    Shoot! I don't mean to double post....but episode six and seven seem to be through a different website than episodes one through five; and I keep getting asked to register and such. Does anyone know how to circumvent this issue? I thought maybe it was just ad issues...but then I tried episode five again and it took me back to the normal website and played fine... I'll be so upset if the last two episodes won't work, lol....it's like missing the part in the cutting edge where he returns to the rink after they've had a massive blow up.......teasing, obvi. It'll be way worse than that!

I've done lots of plays and danced; and during either of those things I could get into character and totally portray someone else because it was like I was a different person. So, maybe in real life she isn't a natural flirt or even comfortable with it?
    That's fine, totally agree with you. My point is that she was acting like she didn't know what to do about the performance. The guy, the ballroom champion, was "teaching" them how to flirt on ice and she was acting like it was the first time for her.
    I find that hard to belive tbh.

Who knows....personally, I thought she seemed aware of and okay with guys hitting on her and interacted with them fine
    She might not be the most extroverted woman out there, but I do think she is very much a gattona (catwoman), as we say here in Italy.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Alba View Post
    That's fine, totally agree with you. My point is that she was acting like she didn't know what to do about the performance. The guy, the ballroom champion, was "teaching" them how to flirt on ice and she was acting like it was the first time for her.
    I find that hard to belive tbh.

She might not be the most extroverted woman out there, but I do think she is very much a gattona (catwoman), as we say here in Italy.
    Ahh, get what you're saying now! Yes, now when it comes to performing, I don't believe she doesn't know how to flirt either, haha. Sorry sweet pea, you've been portraying romance on ice for too many years now for me to fall for that, lol

But this is of utmost importance:
    Shoot! I don't mean to double post....but episode six and seven seem to be through a different website than episodes one through five; and I keep getting asked to register and such. Does anyone know how to circumvent this issue? I thought maybe it was just ad issues...but then I tried episode five again and it took me back to the normal website and played fine... I'll be so upset if the last two episodes won't work, lol....it's like missing the part in the cutting edge where he returns to the rink after they've had a massive blow up.......teasing, obvi. It'll be way worse than that!
    Help!

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Episode 6. This is supposed to work
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjcwNDA3Nzky.html

Episode 7
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjcwND...tml?f=21850085

The format is flashplayer.
    Last edited by dorispulaski; 04-17-2014 at 07:22 PM.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    episode 6. This is supposed to work
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_xnjcwnda3nzky.html

episode 7
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_xnjcwnd...tml?f=21850085

the format is flashplayer.
    yay!!!!!!! thank you!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    Episode 6. This is supposed to work
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjcwNDA3Nzky.html

Episode 7
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjcwND...tml?f=21850085

The format is flashplayer.
    I just hope I'm not messing up with my computer because I'm downloading them. I had to install this youku thing, but I understand nothing about the language. I'm going with my instinct.

Custom Title
    I just hope I'm not messing up with my computer because I'm downloading them. I had to install this youku thing, but I understand nothing about the language. I'm going with my instinct.
    Ohmygoodness, haha, I hope you're not either!

Episode six was good! I actually really felt for Nathalie Pechalat when they were up on the podium - it being their home ice, upcoming retirement, and a bronze medal instead of the gold or silver they wanted. And Fabian was really funny, imo. His interaction with Scott was entertaining - especially at the press conference when V/M were asked about the lift where it "looks like you're strangling one another" and Fabian was like, "bondage!" - LOL!!
    And Marina and Johnny had some funny moments too. I just love them!

...I'm probably procrastinating watching episode number seven because then....it'll be over. I enjoyed it for what it was; and I'm so sad they're retiring.

Custom Title
    Well, they haven't officially retired yet, but reports do say V&M have sold their condos in Michigan and moved back to Canada.

Well, they haven't officially retired yet, but reports do say V&M have sold their condos in Michigan and moved back to Canada.
    Well, even if they stay I don't expect them to stay with Marina no?

Custom Title
    Well, even if they stay I don't expect them to stay with Marina no?
    No, I would not expect so. V&M have sold their condos and moved back to Canada according to reports on FSU. And with the controversy over whether Marina gave more time to D&W than V&M, I would assume that in the event they kept skating, they would start new with a fresh coach.

Custom Title
    No, I would not expect so. V&M have sold their condos and moved back to Canada according to reports on FSU. And with the controversy over whether Marina gave more time to D&W than V&M, I would assume that in the event they kept skating, they would start new with a fresh coach.
    True - not officially. And as I've said before, I'm not sure if they will and if they do, I'm not certain they won't try and make a come back at some point. I think it depends on what they want to do in the future; and if that pans out the way they always thought it would I'm sure. But, I don't think they'd go back to Marina.....And tbh, after the comments they've made idk if she'd take them back and treat them as well as she once did.....

I'm watching the famous Cassandra. Well, I have more chance to be the next Clooney girlfriend than she ever had to be Moir's girlfriend.
    No way these two were having a relationship of that kind.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast