Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir Reality TV Show on W

P/B Appreciation Squad fleeting's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by snowflakebeautiful View Post
    So true! That blog makes me uncomfortable because I just feel the people posting those things can't be completely okay mentally.
    I've learned to take it as a laugh. Disliking a team is different from picking them apart, which they even do to their apparent 'favorites' - ie Tessa and Scott. I just feel bad for Jessica Dube because that horrible blog comes up before her actual twitter on the google search results!

Custom Title
    [QUOTE=dorispulaski;917334]If they listened to Meryl and Charlie's Classroom Champions videos, they would know what Meryl's handicaps are-she has no depth perception and is dyslexic.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...-gold/1985667/

dorispulaski, seeing how creepy and stalkerish they are, they may have seen those videos. No, they're claiming she has muscle problems. You know, because they're all doctors and PhD's over there.

What a sad existence, to make things up to support a negative and hateful narrative.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by anyanka View Post
    You mean this ---> http://dubemoir.blogspot.ca/ ?

That blog is CRAZY!!!! and sort of sad...

Quote Originally Posted by BusyMom View Post
    Of course, you're from Italy, right? Clooney obviously has a taste for Italian ladies. I met him a couple of time in Lugano. Heard that he has a residence in some northern part of Italy.
    He has a taste for everybody. But yes, he has an 18th century villa (Villa Oleandra) in the small village of Laglio, on Lake Como, near Milan where I live.
    It's a beautiful place but I've never seen Clooney though.
    http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:20..._in_Laglio.jpg

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ranjake View Post
    That blog is CRAZY!!!! and sort of sad...
    ... and yet oddly compelling ...

I wonder if it belongs to any of our members? Or if there are similarly loopy ones just like it?!?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Alba View Post
    He has a taste for everybody. But yes, he has an 18th century villa (Villa Oleandra) in the small village of Laglio, on Lake Como, near Milan where I live.
    It's a beautiful place but I've never seen Clooney though.
    http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:20..._in_Laglio.jpg
    I'm envious of where you live. I watch "Io Sono l'Amore" with Tilda Swinton sometimes by playing it in the background while I clean my house, and the scenery and the music just make me wish I lived in Milan! Lucky you.

I'm envious of where you live. I watch "Io Sono l'Amore" with Tilda Swinton sometimes by playing it in the background while I clean my house, and the scenery and the music just make me wish I lived in Milan! Lucky you.
    I lived in Rome for many years and that's "my city" tbh. I just adore Roma, it's my love, but Milan is not bad at all. Especially for shopping.

Io sono l'Amore it's a very good movie indeed, and have some beautiful scenery I agree. The house also is very beautiful, Villa Necchi Campiglio, and it's a "casa museo" . http://www.casemuseomilano.it/it/casamuseo.php?ID=3

Custom Title
    I lived in Rome for many years and that's "my city" tbh. I just adore Roma, it's my love, but Milan is not bad at all. Especially for shopping.

Io sono l'Amore it's a very good movie indeed, and have some beautiful scenery I agree. The house also is very beautiful, Villa Necchi Campiglio, and it's a "casa museo" . http://www.casemuseomilano.it/it/casamuseo.php?ID=3
    I heard that in the making-of documentary on the DVD! Mille grazie for the link!
    Agreed that Milan is better for shopping than Rome from what I understand.
    And now, to pop in my brand-new copy of "La Grande Belleza" to watch ...

Rinkside
    Regarding Cassandra, I can't remember which interview it was, but Scott and Tessa were asked if either was in a relationship and Scott mentioned he was on the outs of one.

And now, to pop in my brand-new copy of "La Grande Belleza" to watch ...
    You're either gonna hate it or love this movie. But the scenery it's for sure breathless.

Back to topic: I think this reality show was a miss opportunity for the Canadian TV. They could've done a much better show and a longer one for example covering their whole season, including Sochi (especially Sochi), and transmitting it after the Olympics.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by snowflakebeautiful View Post
    So true! That blog makes me uncomfortable because I just feel the people posting those things can't be completely okay mentally.
    I think it's the blogger who posts most of those comments, too.

Rinkside
    Back to topic: I think this reality show was a miss opportunity for the Canadian TV. They could've done a much better show and a longer one for example covering their whole season, including Sochi (especially Sochi), and transmitting it after the Olympics.
    It would have been a big distraction though. Not only for Tessa and Scott but all the other athletes as well. Especially going deeper into the season.

Custom Title
    I think it's the blogger who posts most of those comments, too.
    I agree. And she stalks various message boards looking for opinions she considers misguided. I've seen myself quoted over there, which terrified me to my very soul.

Custom Title
    You're either gonna hate it or love this movie. But the scenery it's for sure breathless.

It would have been fascinating to see all that as well, and wrap the entire season up once it's edited. The thing is though, is that they ran the show in the six weeks right up until Sochi (the finale was broadcast the night before the games opened) and they wanted to capitalize on the timing / advance publicity up to the Olympics. If they waited until now, Sochi would be an afterthought. However, if they *did* film the last few weeks including the games, they could air those episodes a few months later, around this time, but I haven't heard anything.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaysInTheDirt View Post
    Buttermilk, if you're talking about the hater's blog I'm thinking of - with the initials of JDLSM - have you ever seen someone so obsessed and committed to discrediting people? He or she, and the people who post there, seem to hate Scott and Tessa only slightly less than they hate Charlie and Meryl. Now they're tearing apart the dance routines from dwts and saying Meryl has some handicap and they're going to keep digging until they find out what it is. If only they realized how insane they all sound, they might find a better use of their time and actually contribute something positive to the world.
    !!!!!!!!

[face palm]

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast