Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir Reality TV Show on W

Custom Title
    The impression that comes across to me about the nature of their relationship is that it is indeed very unique and difficult to characterize in a familiar sound-bite sort of compartmentalizable way. It also does strike me that it seems somehow LIKELY that the concern which Tessa gives voice to on the 5th episode, that after all of these years she and Scott will sort of go their own ways, maybe only seeing each other on 'occasion' once their lives as skaters are over, will be true. They actually seem like VERY different people. This has helped them complement each other in many respects, but this is also something that seems destined (again, just my impression) to ultimately have them lead very different sorts of lives, apart, going forward. Kind of bittersweet to consider, but just my impression.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by lcd View Post
    The impression that comes across to me about the nature of their relationship is that it is indeed very unique and difficult to characterize in a familiar sound-bite sort of compartmentalizable way. It also does strike me that it seems somehow LIKELY that the concern which Tessa gives voice to on the 5th episode, that after all of these years she and Scott will sort of go their own ways, maybe only seeing each other on 'occasion' once their lives as skaters are over, will be true. They actually seem like VERY different people. This has helped them complement each other in many respects, but this is also something that seems destined (again, just my impression) to ultimately have them lead very different sorts of lives, apart, going forward. Kind of bittersweet to consider, but just my impression.
    Initially they will still need to get together to train and perform in CSOI, and any other shows to which they are invited. If they are like Joannie, they may have many. It seems like Joannie and Kurt Browning are always performing in skating shows on both sides of the border and internationally. Although not illustrated in the reality show, Scott also enjoys golfing (although I don't know who likes the game most). That could be an excuse to get together if they wish to maintain a close relationship. It will be up to them to make the effort. However in the long term, you could be correct. Especially if Tessa becomes preoccupied dating.

Rinkside
    Thank you so much! Is episode 6 available anywhere yet?

Welcome, LillyCarsonBailey, thanks for joining us. Post often, post long!

Custom Title
    I think it airs on Wednesday so it's not out yet. But they'll be airing the final two on the same day so the series ends tomorrow basically.

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by Procrastinator View Post
    I think it airs on Wednesday so it's not out yet. But they'll be airing the final two on the same day so the series ends tomorrow basically.
    Okay, thank you! We can't get it here. I like the show & enjoy them a lot, but I'm really surprised too, and I'm not sure it's a good thing for them because I've always thought they were much closer and had more chemistry than D&W, but she comes off as almost shy around him and not that comfortable, especially when you consider they've skated together for as long as they have! I was hoping the last episodes change my opinion!

Custom Title
    what happened to the last episodes?

Quote Originally Posted by blackswanphoto View Post
    what happened to the last episodes?
    They usually don't get posted online until the weekends.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by LILLYCARSONBAILEY View Post
    Okay, thank you! We can't get it here. I like the show & enjoy them a lot, but I'm really surprised too, and I'm not sure it's a good thing for them because I've always thought they were much closer and had more chemistry than D&W, but she comes off as almost shy around him and not that comfortable, especially when you consider they've skated together for as long as they have! I was hoping the last episodes change my opinion!
    I think Tessa is kinda shy and awkward in general. I find it endearing, actually.

So it looks like the Vimeo host of the original videos = taken down. However, through some Googling, I found this link where you can download both episodes in HD-ish quality. Just note that they're about 330MB each, and I used VLC Player to play them:

http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id...fa6eff1e6d5ad1

I'm assuming the episodes will appear soon on another Vimeo-type site... but for those (like me) who are impatient, you can watch the last two episodes above (...ha, at least for now).

Enjoy!

--Michael

Custom Title
    Oh avantgardener, thank you!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by avantgardener View Post
    So it looks like the Vimeo host of the original videos = taken down. However, through some Googling, I found this link where you can download both episodes in HD-ish quality. Just note that they're about 330MB each, and I used VLC Player to play them:

http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id...fa6eff1e6d5ad1

I'm assuming the episodes will appear soon on another Vimeo-type site... but for those (like me) who are impatient, you can watch the last two episodes above (...ha, at least for now).

Enjoy!

--Michael

Custom Title
    Procrastinating by Watching my Fav. Skaters
    I was wondering how the series ended? I wish I'd gotten to these links when the episodes were still uploaded! :/

Custom Title
    It ended yesterday with them winning an Olympic silver medal

Custom Title
    Procrastinating by Watching my Fav. Skaters
    Quote Originally Posted by amateur View Post
    It ended yesterday with them winning an Olympic silver medal
    Well, true....Haha, I guess I meant the filming

All the episodes are available on primewire.ag. Warning: the site has a lot of ads, including fake Google Chrome update notifications.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast