Entries 2014 Four Continents Championships | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Entries 2014 Four Continents Championships

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
em…Han Yan's name is indeed not on the entry list--that probably means he is the one selected to go to Sochi.

If Mingzhu Li is not Zijun's coach, who is now? and What's the reason?
I checked her ISU bio and Mingzu li is listed as her coach.

On the other hand, I noticed Kexin Zhang's switched her coach to Mingzu Li on her ISU bio. Don't really know what's going on with the Chinese skaters.:confused:

Li Mingzu (primary coach) and Li Chengjiang (secondary coach) coach the Chinese Ladies National Team. All the best female skaters are with them.

Zhang Kexin has been training with them for a while now.

joannix

Rinkside
Wow Ziggy!!! you just are the Guru of this forum!!! is there something you don´t know?? :bow: Thanks very much for your insightful info as usual!!! :)

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I'm hoping Josh can have a magic performance and snag a medal!

And of course I'm hoping Team Australia kicks butt!

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
Phil Hersh has confirmed with Us Figure skating that Mirai will compete:)

That's good. I wouldn't have blamed her if she'd declined to go to 4CCs. I don't know if she can get herself up again after the crushing blow of not making the Olympic team but I hope that she does and has two great skates.

MK's Winter

Record Breaker
That's good. I wouldn't have blamed her if she'd declined to go to 4CCs. I don't know if she can get herself up again after the crushing blow of not making the Olympic team but I hope that she does and has two great skates.

I think that she will. This kinda reminds me of 2011 when she did well at 4C when she was left off the world team. I watched TSL this morning and they shed some light on Mirai's coaching situation and spoke with Amy Evidente. It was interesting.

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
I think that she will. This kinda reminds me of 2011 when she did well at 4C when she was left off the world team. I watched TSL this morning and they shed some light on Mirai's coaching situation and spoke with Amy Evidente. It was interesting.

Thanks for the 411! I'm off to check out TSL! :biggrin: