Boston Nationals Dinner | Golden Skate

Boston Nationals Dinner

Sjs5572

Final Flight
Hello All,

I am reposting the info for a Fsuniverse / Goldenskate group dinner on Friday January 10th, prior to the Men's Short Program.

We will be meeting at Filippo's Restaurant, 283 Causeway Street at 5:45 PM. The restaurant is a ten minute walk to the TD Garden, and the short program starts at 8 PM, so we should have plenty of time to eat, meet, and mingle. I have a $100 coupon off the first $200 spent....so it should be a fairly reasonable meal.

Send me a private message by Tuesday, January 7th, if you'd like to join us. I need an exact count for the reservation.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Sam

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Ouch. Cant promise anything...If I am reading the schedule correctly, that time period is one of only two to watch the senior ladies practice at the arena....
Hello All,

I am reposting the info for a Fsuniverse / Goldenskate group dinner on Friday January 10th, prior to the Men's Short Program.

We will be meeting at Filippo's Restaurant, 283 Causeway Street at 5:45 PM. The restaurant is a ten minute walk to the TD Garden, and the short program starts at 8 PM, so we should have plenty of time to eat, meet, and mingle. I have a $100 coupon off the first $200 spent....so it should be a fairly reasonable meal.

Send me a private message by Tuesday, January 7th, if you'd like to join us. I need an exact count for the reservation.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Sam